The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Build

SykesVII

Question

12 answers to this question

I'll give you some screenshots. One minute plz.

Edit: Got one.

This is what I use for the Grinizzle.

l14tjTu.jpg

You can go a couple ways with this. You could sacrifice Viral for more crit mods (True Steel and Organ Shatter) or you add more Impact damage with impact mods, but I don't recommend them.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

start with:

0FRAjgt.png

add Elementals that pertain to your Enemies. use either Status Elementals or standard Elementals to your liking.

Life Strike is usually popular, find space for it if you want it.

Primed Reach may be worth considering.

just remember that 2 Elementals must be on there, Berserker is recommended, Crit Mods are recommended, Fury is probably nice to have.

but it's your own discretion as to what's more important to you, for personal preferences.

When I finish putting forma on mine I'll probably start with...

Tempo Royale

Pressure Point / Berserker / True Steel / Organ Shatter

Life Strike (Rank0) / Element / Element / Element

I think I'm starting to lean towards dropping Fury and just using just Berserker because the first attack of Tempo Royale is very quick. As long as I'm not using Spoiled Strike I don't usually feel like I need attack speed for single target. Once I start attacking multiple it's not a big deal to build up Berserker stacks. Not a lot of playtime with that yet though. Might change my mind.

It does plenty of damage that you can get health back with an unranked lifestrike mod. When one swing gives you most, if not all of your missing health all you really get for maxing it out is a greater channeling cost penalty.

It's got a high enough % of impact that I believe the +120% Impact event mod is the same / slightly better than a 90% element not counting bonuses vs target. In most cases you probably still want elements, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Primed Heavy Trauma in particular is like +165%, if you happen to have that and it's maxed out. Just something to keep in mind when picking for the <element> slots.

Edited by VKhaun

I'll give you some screenshots. One minute plz.

Edit: Got one.

This is what I use for the Grinizzle.

l14tjTu.jpg

You can go a couple ways with this. You could sacrifice Viral for more crit mods (True Steel and Organ Shatter) or you add more Impact damage with impact mods, but I don't recommend them.

Why don't you use Shattered Impact with War, when you face Grineer? It's an Impact heavy weapon, and it'd benefit from it. Viral with Shattered Impact is pretty good, since it decrease their armor and half their HP from Viral.

I don't know, just throwing it out there.

Why don't you use Shattered Impact with War, when you face Grineer? It's an Impact heavy weapon, and it'd benefit from it. Viral with Shattered Impact is pretty good, since it decrease their armor and half their HP from Viral.

I don't really know enough about that mod to use it. But I will play around with it.

You can switch out Killing Blow for Primed Reach or Life Strike, if you don't mind the damage loss. Hell, you could have a build for each, that is why they allow 3 different builds. It does quite a bit of damage even with out Killing Blow to be honest. I went 40mins of T4S using only Melee with out Killing Blow and had the most kills of my team. (Using Loki, the master race melee frame)

I'd suggest using taiiat's build if you don't have Primed Heavy Trauma, untill you get it.

EkiWgqV.jpg

Edited by mrwald0

I have tried this mod on simulacrum and let me tell you the time it takes for this thing to stripping heavily armor enemies (level 100 Heavy Gunners) is damn near eternal (wiki says enemies with 500 armor would need 84 strikes....). Things that don't have a lot of armor War can basically kill on pure blunt force alone so the mod is pointless for low level mobs anyways. This what the wiki says on it:

Regarding sink, the mod is most useful against enemies with low amounts of base armor, and at high enemy levels.
Edited by S0V3REiGN