The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers For Simaris (Quest Help)

Estofex

Question

I've ran into a problem trying to Synthesize the elite arid lancers.

For two days now I've been running this quest, each time I scan the Elite my scanner says I already scanned it, I know how to use the scanner.

I believe I may have created this problem myself, would it be because my scans have maxed out for scanning this enemy in the codex?

Edited by Estofex

6 answers to this question

hum you need to use a synthesis scanner and a syphon trap on a blue synthesis Elite Arid Lancer target.

Once you have done that you will have 4 points glowing and you will be able to scan him for synthesis. 

Syntesis scan are not the same as regular scan.

Here is a ref from the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Synthesis

Edited by trunks013

You must track and scan an specific target, if simaris talk to you at the beggining of the mission it means that the target will spawn at some point of the mission, you can track him by following a trail that the target leave behind him, you must have equipped the sintesys scanner to track him.

When is near you simaris is going to talk and then the target it will spawn, is like an arid grineer but its have a blue aura and you must scann the white circles that are in his body to trap him.

If you have doubts, go to the sanctuary and talk to simaris, there is an option to simulate how to capture this targets.