Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Is Ridiculously Op - Lvl 200+

(PSN)Andy2k7

A Hysteria Valkyr is confined to only a few scenarios, survival being the most obvious. She has no place in defense without some other frame doing the cc or aoe damage. Reach and Primed Reach let you shrink the bubbles easier, but when you get nullifiers coming like 4 at a time at high levels, you will very quickly get fed up with having to position yourself properly and acting carefully without so much as a 30 second rest between the nullies coming, takes all the fun away. And nullies can also make it impossible even to use her as a revive frame. So all in all she has pretty limited use. I doubt there are many players out there doing survival until lvl100 or so. Usually people start bailing at about 80-100 when they start dying, so what good is valkyr there, revives to help others get to the exit. A fat lot of good that is. And that's if the fallen frame is not inside a null field. You can also get drained if there are a few leeches nearby and then get one shot. So all in all, she is hardly OP.

EDIT: yes, there's one thing where she's OP - making solo survival videos, that about wraps it up.

Ahem. Valkyr is perfectly vaibly in any mission. Her DPS is huge. If you lack CC, take another Frame in the squad, since you can go as a group in any mission. She is often required for Trials, even if not as DPS, then as a revive bot, like you mentioned.

I don't know if you pay attention when you play with Valkyr, or read what people post here, but Leecher Eximus do nothing to Valkyr. And don't blame your inability to fight Nullifiers on the Frame.

See you all in hell, because my hands certainly went into the deepest parts of it trying to achieve this.

Great job, well done. Unfortunately, this is internet full of kids. They will never go back. You can throw evidence at them as much as you like, bring arguments and explain everything. They will just keep spamming nonsense, like the guy above, ignore all the facts and just say "No. Argumentation concluded".

WE DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE U STOP PLAYING IF UR JUST HATING FFS STOP IT WITH NERFS AND DONT CRY.

Where is Kickbot when you need him?

It never ceases to amaze me how some players want to spoil the fun for others in this PvE game. I think Valkyr is extremely powerful and boring to play, but I don't start creating threads about nerfing her, because I know other people may like her. Why can't people just leave each other alone?

Been saying this for years now. The game gives players all the toys they need to play how they want and with who they want. There is zero need to let another players frame or playstyle impact your game, so zero need to complain and call for nerfs.

This constant urge to keep poking their nose over the fence and complaining about their neighbours garden instead of just having fun in their own is a bit pathetic and sad really.

Ahem. Valkyr is perfectly vaibly in any mission. Her DPS is huge. If you lack CC, take another Frame in the squad, since you can go as a group in any mission. She is often required for Trials, even if not as DPS, then as a revive bot, like you mentioned.

I don't know if you pay attention when you play with Valkyr, or read what people post here, but Leecher Eximus do nothing to Valkyr. And don't blame your inability to fight Nullifiers on the Frame.

Great job, well done. Unfortunately, this is internet full of kids. They will never go back. You can throw evidence at them as much as you like, bring arguments and explain everything. They will just keep spamming nonsense, like the guy above, ignore all the facts and just say "No. Argumentation concluded".

Where is Kickbot when you need him?

Uhhh......*raises finger* Valkyr Op...pls nerf trinity....

Been saying this for years now. The game gives players all the toys they need to play how they want and with who they want. There is zero need to let another players frame or playstyle impact your game, so zero need to complain and call for nerfs.

This constant urge to keep poking their nose over the fence and complaining about their neighbours garden instead of just having fun in their own is a bit pathetic and sad really.

Precisely. It is pretty pathetic. But the most sad fact of all, is that while most people can be made to see sense, there will always be someone who just continues for the sake of it.

PFT. CC "trivializes" enemy threats entirely. and unlike damage it scales indefinitly.  Valkyr is just the punching bag for you plebs because you have personal issues with her.  And I almost spit out my water when you spoke of trinity's "tactic."  You literally self damage and then press 4.

OH LORD.  MUCH TACTIC.  SUCH SKILL.

Nothing needs to be done to valkyr.  She's been worked over by DE.  she's working as intended.  Don't like how easy she is?  Don't play as her.  Or play solo if you can't stand the sight of valkyr.  If we're going to start nerfing things because of how "easy" they make the game then we've got quite a list of offenders.  Valkyr wouldn't be the only victim.

Limbo, trinity, wukong, loki are also all prime targets.  But go ahead and reply with a "this is a valkyr thread" like you did with another reply.  A pitiful excuse for a pitiful argument.

Why are you crying at me about CC? I say CC trivializes things as well. This IS a Valkyr thread but you're so pathetic that you can't come up with a better argument against nerfing Valkyr's invulnerability. Just like the rest of your like-minded posters, you bring another issue of the game into the topic to cover your lack of a valid argument.

I laugh every time one of you baboons says "she's been worked over by de" "don't like her, don't play her" because that is all you can say. You know deep down you can't argue for invulnerability to be valid. Trinity got looked over several times, Excalibur got looked over several times, so why does your special snowflake Valkyr get to be the exception?

You killed any sound logic just now when you listed Trinity, Loki, Wukong, and especially Limbo of all frames. You must be really desperate if you're saying Limbo is overpowered. You do realize Limbo is invulnerable and cut off from dealing damage unless he pulls something in the rift with him, right? You do realize that once an enemy is in the Rift with him, he is completely vulnerable to being killed. All of those Warframes are closer to being more balanced than Valkyr is.

Go ahead present me with another weak, sad, and pitiful argument to defend your last crutch.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Valkyr isn't that OP.. As people said before.. "Problem.. Nullified"

I would also like to inform... Regular melee can preform the same.. I see no use in wasting time with valkyr.. Especially since the focus system and new arcanes makes valkyr useless.

I'd much prefer using a melee to do the same dmg and using another frame to make it even easier.. It's just to easy.. Valkyr is just a noob frame... It will go away like rhino did, can't wait for all the fangirls *cough* fanboys, excuse me, to move on

Stop making these useless threads, the Warframe valkyr doesn't need a buff or nerf

Edited by .Versailles.

Valkyr isn't that OP.. As people said before.. "Problem.. Nullified"

I would also like to inform... Regular melee can preform the same.. I see no use in wasting time with valkyr.. Especially since the focus system and new arcanes makes valkyr useless.

I'd much prefer using a melee to do the same dmg and using another frame to make it even easier.. It's just to easy.. Valkyr is just a noob frame... It will go away like rhino did, can't wait for all the fangirls *cough* fanboys, excuse me, to move on

Stop making these useless threads, the Warframe valkyr doesn't need a buff or nerf

So what about outside of the void and corpus levels.....

She can easily one-hit kill 20 lv105+ Corrupt Bombard Eximus with her charge attack. It would probably be the same results on a lv200 version.

I want to see a video of this xD 

such lies. oh and (It would probably be the same result on a lvl 200 isn't credible at all either xD)

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Valkyr is just a noob frame... It will go away like rhino did, can't wait for all the fangirls *cough* fanboys, excuse me, to move on.

This is actually the only sane point I saw in all Valkyr threads yet. I cannot argue agains it.

No matter how easy the game is, there always will be people, who are ultra casuals or just bad at video games. And since there is no difficulty option in the game, those players are given tools to overcome such chalanges. (To be fair, those are design decisions and they are made intentionally). Valkyr with her invulnerability, CC imunity, easy modding and great damage is practically carrying a sign with "You have trouble in Warframe? Pick me ;)"

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean she is not overpowerd; and this card cannot be played too often.

If both sides can agree on this, the thread can be locked.

Edited by ShortCat

This is actually the only sane point I saw in all Valkyr threads yet. I cannot argue agains it.

No matter how easy the game is, there always will be people, who are ultra casuals or just bad at video games. And since there is no difficulty option in the game, those players are given tools to overcome such chalanges. (To be fair, those are design decisions and they are made intentionally). Valkyr with her invulnerability, CC imunity, easy modding and great damage is practically carrying a sighn with "You have trouble in Warframe? Pick me ;)"

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean she is not overpowerd; and this card cannot be played to often.

If both sides can agree in this, the thread can be locked.

No matter how easy the game is, there always will be people, who are ultra casuals or just bad at video games. And since there is no difficulty option in the game, those players are given tools to overcome such chalanges. (To be fair, those are design decisions and they are made intentionally). Valkyr with her invulnerability, CC imunity, easy modding and great damage is practically carrying a sighn with "You have trouble in Warframe? Pick me ;)"

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean she is not overpowerd; and this card cannot be played to often.

If both sides can agree in this, the thread can be locked.

Hey I'm Ultra and I take that to offense!

I want to see a video of this xD 

such lies. oh and (It would probably be the same result on a lvl 200 isn't credible at all either xD)

Not even a lie. When her charge attack connects, it automatically executes a finisher attack and is enough to kill it in one hit.

No matter how easy the game is, there always will be people, who are ultra casuals or just bad at video games. And since there is no difficulty option in the game, those players are given tools to overcome such chalanges. (To be fair, those are design decisions and they are made intentionally). Valkyr with her invulnerability, CC imunity, easy modding and great damage is practically carrying a sign with "You have trouble in Warframe? Pick me ;)"

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean she is not overpowerd; and this card cannot be played too often.

If both sides can agree on this, the thread can be locked.

So anyone that uses valky is a ultra casual and bad at video games?

That escalated quickly. :D