The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor And Split Chamber

(PSN)robonot2

Question

11 answers to this question

Due to stacks it appears to proc way more than it would seem on paper without any status increasing mods. But if you want to proc more often, add more status. If you want more reliable elemental damage go for 90% elementals. It's just preference really. 

People are always convinced the direction they go is better. Some people like me, even mod it for crit. I find that even thought it only reaches 25%, that it seems to crit a LOT with just Point Strike. Experiment with different build styles in terms of crit + dmg, crit + status, or just plain dmg or status builds. 

The only thing I would say is universal in all builds is that Split Chamber is basically a waste and you are better off going with fire rate mods. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Yeah, that's what I run.

Serration

Heavy Cal

Point Strike

Vital Sense

Vile Acceleration

3 90% mods, usually rad/toxin or corrosive/heat

Seems to work pretty well, I got my first screenshot ever of 1.5 million damage on the third sortie today with it XD

I was on Chroma

And the target was Molecular Primed

Still... that's a boatload of damage

Yeah, that's what I run.

Serration

Heavy Cal

Point Strike

Vital Sense

Vile Acceleration

3 90% mods, usually rad/toxin or corrosive/heat

Seems to work pretty well, I got my first screenshot ever of 1.5 million damage on the third sortie today with it XD

I was on Chroma

And the target was Molecular Primed

Still... that's a boatload of damage

Basically same thing here except sometimes I experiment with Wildfire for heat dmg instead of 90% elemental. The increased magazine size can be nice for a little more sustained dps.