Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Expierience With Supp :c

mantasas17x

First of hello , this is first time i have been dissapointed with support team , so i wanted to make sure that i have this proff , in case i get banned for something that i cannot do about : 

So couple weeks ago ( before new year ) i reported a bug  ( in forums ) where I had tons of problems with potatoes , where i had duplicates of them and sometimes i did not need to build em. After reporting it i was told to report it to supp cause it can be highly exploitable , so i did.The only answer i got is that i should report this bug to forums, so i put on an extra commend that I do not want ot get banned for exploit , please tell me if i am safe and if not can u make sure i would not have this bug , but i got no answer for a week and yesterday the ticket was closed without an answer :C 

here are couple pictures :

A NOTE I NEVER BUILD THOSe 5 reactors they are just like that in invetory , and i had only 1 or 2 catalysts not 10!!! pic are taken at same time ( in around 1-2 min differene ofc ) 

GjajaN4.jpg

KzA9jWd.jpg

there only for the cataclysm but it was 1 only not 10 ... 

also the bug is can be clearly seen :S and its counted as exploit

There is an auto mail on support asking you to look on the forum but they are probably looking your issue anyway thats what happen to me.

I dont see how you got 10 catalyst bp right away like that.

First of hello , this is first time i have been dissapointed with support team , so i wanted to make sure that i have this proff , in case i get banned for something that i cannot do about : 

So couple weeks ago ( before new year ) i reported a bug  ( in forums ) where I had tons of problems with potatoes , where i had duplicates of them and sometimes i did not need to build em. After reporting it i was told to report it to supp cause it can be highly exploitable , so i did.The only answer i got is that i should report this bug to forums, so i put on an extra commend that I do not want ot get banned for exploit , please tell me if i am safe and if not can u make sure i would not have this bug , but i got no answer for a week and yesterday the ticket was closed without an answer :C 

here are couple pictures :

A NOTE I NEVER BUILD THOSe 5 reactors they are just like that in invetory , and i had only 1 or 2 catalysts not 10!!! pic are taken at same time ( in around 1-2 min differene ofc ) 

GjajaN4.jpg

KzA9jWd.jpg

If people already get banned for small exploits like this (if it is one at the first place), 90% of the whole community would be banned already. So don't worry.

Edited by IceColdHawk

If people already get banned for small exploits like this (if it is one at the first place), 90% of the whole community would be banned already. So don't worry.

better to be safe , i guess i can technicaly now use the this since support said nothing against it .... unless De comes in :S

better to be safe , i guess i can technicaly now use the this since support said nothing against it .... unless De comes in :S

Honestly its not like your are provoking it. I mean not like the duplicating argon bug.

Edited by trunks013

I wouldn't worry about getting banned for this.  I suspect some of them came from bonus weekends.

Tactical Recall gave us an already crafted reactor, catalyst, exilus adapter, and 25 R5 cores.

I believe(can't remember for sure) that Orokin Overload gave us 3 made reactors.

Those alone would account for 4 of the 5 reactors and 1 crafted catalyst.  As for the extra catalyst bp, I don't know, but I've accumulated a lot more than that in my time played.

I wouldn't worry about getting banned for this.  I suspect some of them came from bonus weekends.

Tactical Recall gave us an already crafted reactor, catalyst, exilus adapter, and 25 R5 cores.

I believe(can't remember for sure) that Orokin Overload gave us 3 made reactors.

Those alone would account for 4 of the 5 reactors and 1 crafted catalyst.  As for the extra catalyst bp, I don't know, but I've accumulated a lot more than that in my time played.

I was just worried but still 7 extra blueprints ... idk where to use em now lol Help

What are you trying to say with this? Lol, you think it's fine to exploit the most needed thing in warframe and you shouldn't be punished for that?

On-topic :

You can't see anything on those screens, only DE can say if they were exploited or something.

There's a lot of potato rewards nowadays alerts,login rewards,sorties.

Edited by Grobbus

What are you trying to say with this? Lol, you think it's fine to exploit the most needed thing in warframe and you shouldn't be punished for that?

I'm trying to say that the whole game is getting exploited and no one gets punished. Draco is the best example. Abusing bugs or bad mechanics to make your life easier. And now don't tell me that you can exploit getting potatoes, you can't. OP probably forgot how he got his potatoes.

I don't see the problem here, can someone explain to me? I see 1 Catalyst, 5 Reactors in your inventory. Same numbers are in the Foundry. Then there are bps, a number of which is shown only in the inventory. So it occurs to me that you are just greatly confused and you cannot explain why and therefore confuse other people.

You sure it's not a UI bug? I've had issues with resources showing improper amounts in the past only to show the correct amount after using them for crafting purposes or a quick relog.

Edit: upon further examination of your pictures there's nothing wrong with your inventory. The amount owned when viewed from the foundry is how many built ones you have, the foundry does not show how many blueprints of the same item you have, that is displayed in the inventory screen.

It's confusing I know, the number owned should show how many blueprints you have as well as how many are actually built in the foundry screen.

Edited by Rhundis

You sure it's not a UI bug? I've had issues with resources showing improper amounts in the past only to show the correct amount after using them for crafting purposes or a quick relog.

Edit: upon further examination of your pictures there's nothing wrong with your inventory. The amount owned when viewed from the foundry is how many built ones you have, the foundry does not show how many blueprints of the same item you have, that is displayed in the inventory screen.

It's confusing I know, the number owned should show how many blueprints you have as well as how many are actually built in the foundry screen.

got confused about that sorry :C still the biggest point is the number of cataclyms wich is far to high 

You got 10 Catalyst BPs, not Catalysts themselves. And those drop frequently from invasions, alerts, events and whatnot.

i had only few recently i even potatoed my aklex a day before and i had 1 catalyst left  ( or dont know ) after there was special mission i still had 2 then, ....

i had only few recently i even potatoed my aklex a day before and i had 1 catalyst left  ( or dont know ) after there was special mission i still had 2 then, ....

You have 10 blueprints, not 10 catalysts. You actually have only 1 catalyst in your screenshots...

Hi all i have been banned from support on the 12 of march 2015 over an Orkin catalyst problem i never got from an alert mission and when i log in and select support under the community tab it will flash the page and say login / signup but i click on forums and im signed back in automatically and DE say they dont ban people from support which is hard to believe cause im one in a million that has been banned and its 11 months so far and i still cant get access and i would like it to be unbanned so i can access the support under the community tab

Edited by MsDevil

yo guys, we have talked about the problem but we havent talked about the reason why i created this : SUpport ignored me they did not help me at all....

Because to them it looks like you miscounted or made an error, so they skip past it to get to people with bigger issues or as someone had said, they know about it (which doesn't explain why they closed your ticket).

Pretty much until you get an "We understand"  The possibility of you being banned like the guy above claimed for the same issue is still very high. There's nothing you can do but submit another ticket, if it's closed again, submit another, up till they answer it.