The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Build Loki Prime And Ash Prime ?

LoneWandererZed

Question

Hi guys, so I posted about this few days ago and i am thankful for all the replies but they didn't really help out much... Now as I'm just starting out I don't have Primed mods, but I have every corrupted/nightmare frame mod. Even tho I have those mods I still don't know how to mod these two correctly and I don't know which level those mods should be. I mostly go solo on every mission so I would like a build where I can stay invisible for a long time with Loki P, and any build for Ash is gonna be helpful. Thanks !!!

Edited by LoneWandererZed

7 answers to this question

I don't know the builds off the top of my head, but have you tried www.warframe-builder.com?  You can find the most popular builds for all frames and weapons, bar some of the newest releases.  A fair warning though, the site has a lot of ads and pop-ups, so just be patient.

Loki invisibility: use all duration mods you have and slap in energy siphon. You don't need max efficiency, streamline is enough Evrything else can go into utility and energy.

Ash prime invisibility is kinda tricky as his smokebomb isn't rly made to support closed invisbility...his best invisbility build is a mixed melee build. Grab vitality, rage, flow, use 1-2 duration mods, buff the range a bit and use the same efficiency. Important: use positive attack speed on your melee weapon and include berserker!... now the invisibility comes into play with the naramon focus and arcane trickery. Use bladestorm with the rising storm augument to prolong your combo counter and eather gain invisibility with trickery or use smokebomb, melee your way trough your enemys to trigger naramon+berserker and push your combo counter skywards. Repeat for a stronger and faster bladestorm and just continue in this fashion.

Result: top dps and best case rly good invisibility. Just let it run out (or don't use trickery...only rly worth it if you want flawless invisi anyways...useless on anything below deep highlvl missions and quite expensive) and eat some damage to replentish your energy.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Loki Prime.

Energy Siphon for your aura with Coaction drift as an exilus (Doubles the effectiveness of your aura)

Redirection for survivability

Continuity, Constitution and Narrow Minded for Duration

Stretch to counter NM

Irradiating Disarm will help enemies not hit you.

Flow for more energy

Streamline to further abuse your power pool.

(Just a rough idea)

https://gyazo.com/82ec441c132a8210fb21f42e63603f83

That is the build that l use of LokiP invisibility mods.

Rush + Armored agility = more movement speed which means that you can finish spy and sabotage mission in less than a min.

Narrow minded + primed continuity + constitution = Max dur for you invisibility

natural talent just for the invisibility activation which will make it more faster and will help you to not get detected

https://gyazo.com/c6262813bd0ecb07a294cf7bfebea497

That is the build that l use for AshP Blade storm because his smoke screen isnt realy effective for stealth mission like loki so i build him for max pwr strenght and eff.

hoped that i helped ^^

Personaly, for perma invis build i will use:

Narrow minded max

Constitution max

P. Cont max

Fleeting R4

Streamline R4

Rush

Anything

Anything

And energy siphon for aura

I use this build to spy, rescue, speed run kind of mission thing

Personal favorite build:

Primed cont max

Overextended max

Stretch max

P. Flow max

Q. Thinking max

Fleeting E. R4

Streamline R4

Constitution

With CP aura, and +range exilus and zenurik focus :3

And this is for that easy long survival

These are all very good builds but OP stated he doesn't have Prime mods yet and I'm going to guess some of his other mods aren't maxed either. So while I can't help with Ash due to Bladestorm giving me motion sickness when I play him, here's an all rounder build for Loki requiring no forma or primed mods.

Energy Siphon

Continuity Max

Streamline Max

Fleeting Expertise 4/5

Constitution Max

Quick Thinking Max

Narrow Minded 8/10

Overextended Max

Stretch Max

This build gives you maximum efficiency, about 18 seconds invisibility and freedom to use his other skills as well. The reason Narrow Minded isn't maxed, apart from being very expensive to do so, is because it lowers the range of your radial disarm too much and it is VERY USEFUL. Since Invisibility will only cost 11 energy and last about 18, you should be able to generate that much energy with Siphon in between casts, giving you basically permanent invisibility. The only way you run out of energy on this build is by spamming Radial Disarm or being leeched by an Energy Eximus or Ancient Disruptor, both of which should be high priority targets. To take this build to the next level add one forma and use the Exilus slot for either Rush or Speed Drift(gives quicker casting time and movement speed). Get yourself a Primed Continuity and this build with Narrow Minded Max will give you about 30 seconds invisibility. Now equip your favourite bow, Orthos Prime and enjoy the stealth multiplier to damage and XP :D

P.S. add the syndicate augment Irradiating Disarm and enjoy the melee brawl that follows with enemies rushing to punch each other in the face.

Edited by Zilchy