The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bi-Weekly Giveaway~! (Week #2)

Cazzzz

Question

Hello guys~!

I would first like to apologize for this coming up late. Week #2 was supposed to begin on 1-18 and end 1-22. Some things came up, and as a result this week is late. I will be changing the entry times from those dates to begin 1-20 and end 1-24.

Anyhow, let's get to the giveaway!

This week, I am giving away a Syndicate Weapon Set of your choice + Primed Continuity. YES I know Primed Cont. was here the last time I ran the giveaway, but the previous winner and I worked something else out as per their request. (And because of lack of credits.)

If you cannot gather 1mil. credits in time and you win, contact me in-game of on the forums here to work something else out.

Anyhow, good luck to all! I will be randomizing all of the entries to select a single winner.

The next giveaway will be on 2-1 to 2-5. (Unless stuff happens again, hopefully not.) I do not have any plans for this week, so make some suggestions if you guys want!

I wish good luck to everyone!

*NOTE* Winners from the previous week cannot enter for the week after, simply so others can win. For example, the winner of the last giveaway cannot participate in this one, but they can enter again for the next giveaway.