The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Scan Kuria

Ambiroa

Question

10 answers to this question

If I had scanned it, it would have given me a part of the poet, correct? I checked my Codex, and all paragraphs are still "????". The thing is, when you scan something, you see the animation of that diamond-shape "closing in", and it will visually confirm if you scanned properly. With this Kuria, I don't get any animation at all, I can zoom in with RMB, but click and holding my LMB does absolutely nothing.

One can scan kuria with the synthesis scanner so that's not the problem.  Were you in a team when you found that kuria?  Sometimes you can't scan that if a teammate scanned it already.  No idea why.  Perhaps a bug.  Hope you find that tile again so you can scan that particular kuria.

I get the same issue with a kuria on an earth extraction tile. Tried so many times to scan it but to no avail, still in the process of getting the rest so if i'm missing 1 it'll be this one.

Can see in the image the extraction part of the map where it is.

Warframe0385_zps0ztfiplz.jpg

I have been hearing several players complain about a possible (re: likely) bug involving being unable to scan Kuria both while in a team and when playing solo. I haven't tested it myself because...I've scanned them.

Does seem to have cropped up as of 18,3,1 (re: before 18,4,0) though.