The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hows This 6 Forma Tonkor Build

Codesco

Question

6 answers to this question

Personally I drop hammer shot, crital delay and firestorm for a faction elemental combination and terminal velocity to go with my jetstream zephyr

I was going with pure crit, I am decent enough with aiming so i dont need terminal velocity. I know it helps but honestly i would rather have more crit damage/chance

I was going with pure crit, I am decent enough with aiming so i dont need terminal velocity. I know it helps but honestly i would rather have more crit damage/chance

Hammer Shot and Critical Delay are terrible mods that should be used on absolutely no weapon, if you ask me.

With two 90% elementary damage mods you triple the overall damage (1 + 0.9 + 0.9 = 2.8), without even counting enemy weaknesses.

Neither Hammer Shot nor Critical Delay triple the damage.

But do as you wish. If you have a passion for terrible mods, then you're free to go with them.

Hammer Shot and Critical Delay are terrible mods that should be used on absolutely no weapon, if you ask me.

With two 90% elementary damage mods you triple the overall damage (1 + 0.9 + 0.9 = 2.8), without even counting enemy weaknesses.

Neither Hammer Shot nor Critical Delay triple the damage.

But do as you wish. If you have a passion for terrible mods, then you're free to go with them.

So i should swap those out for two elemental mods? Alright then will do

You need an elemental combo. Go with electric + toxin. You are losing out on massive amounts of damage.

Alright, i was going pure crit. But someone explained it to me. Thanks guys