Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream Skill Failure

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Question

I am not able to activate my second dream ability. It goes like this...I use classick controls, so I'm not sure what my actual ability button would be, or my fifth ability button for that matter, on Ps4. The touch pad pressed in conjunction with L1 does nothing. The R1 button pressed with L1 leaves me crouched which I guess would be the animation of the skill activating, but does not work. I posted this a few days ago, and got some good feedback, but still havnt gotten it to work. Past solutions I tried were to switch to the new controller settings, made sure my sub skill was active, and basically just button mashin. I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if it's just that I'm an idiot, if rather it be a simple solution that I can easily fix than something that no one knows what to do with

6 answers to this question

I also use classic controller and I maped my focus ability to the dpad , make sure that if you do this you map the right one as there are 2 power 5 options both of them trigger the focus ability but one of them disables the use for using the maped d-pad direction for ui navigation

I mapped mine to the d-pad as well. Haven't even tried using the touch pad to activate power E, so I wouldn't know about that.

I also use classic controller and I maped my focus ability to the dpad , make sure that if you do this you map the right one as there are 2 power 5 options both of them trigger the focus ability but one of them disables the use for using the maped d-pad direction for ui navigation

Edited by (PS4)Pluralmite

I use an Xbox 360 controller. For me I have to hold the right bumper to bring up the power menu, then press the left bumper for power 5.

Hope that might help you on your PS controller.

A PlaySation translation:

Left/Right Bumper = L1 & R1

Left/Right Trigger = L2 & R2

I do wish that Microsoft had just named them instead of us having to call them 'bumpers' and 'triggers'.

Even calling them something like Z1 through Z4 would've made it less confusing for people.