The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Deluxe Skin Concept

-Myra-

I was roaming around the internet the other day, and I've found this:

aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

And I thought immediately of Frost :D Seeing that the other skins have a sort of japanese/oriental pattern to them, especially Loki and Trinity's, this would make a totally awesome Frost Skin :D And the weapon could be the Orthos x3 Of course, the image is not mine, the congrats for making this spectacular skin goes to IgnusDei, on Deviantart ^^

http://ignusdei.deviantart.com/art/Aleph-the-First-Promethean-530741560

Hope you like it, and hope DE would see this xD

Title, Aleph, the first promethian. Its not a Warframe concept. It has popped up on the forums every few months.

I know it's not a Warframe concept, and I didn't think of it as a Warframe concept, I just liked it and thought it would be an awesome Frost deluxe skin

Nope, HATE it. Doesn't look like a Warframe, but just a guy underneath some clothing :/ It doesn't fit into Warframe universe.

Yeah...Because Trinity Strega Skin fits really well...However, it's just my opinion on it ^^

It's from the same guy who made the Rhino and Trinity skin lol

Really? XD I didn't knew that lol

i kind of hope not, i love frost but part of that is that he is so neutral, and if he should be regionalized it should be to a place that is actually cold.

Well, I don't think so O.o Think about Loki XD He is a Nordic God, but his deluxe skin look really japanese xD

That looks amazing, it seem like that would make a perfect deluxe skin, but maybe have a bit of changes here and there to make it a bit more cold.

Glad you like it, because I love it XD And I personally think it's cold enough XD and as I said, deluxe skins aren't really about the frame itself, just the appearence, think of Loki XD

Well, I don't think so O.o Think about Loki XD He is a Nordic God, but his deluxe skin look really japanese xD

Glad you like it, because I love it XD And I personally think it's cold enough XD and as I said, deluxe skins aren't really about the frame itself, just the appearence, think of Loki XD

Loki's default skin doesn't have anything to do with the Norse god either. iirc it is samurai. Edited by KinetosImpetus