The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Change?

Kialandi

Changes

• Various improvement have been made to enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions, focusing on keeping a steady flow of enemies from the start of the Mission till reaching Extraction.

So, can anyone explain this change to me? Because i didn't see any difference ingame.

I started this topic month before the change - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/586291-exterminate/#entry6638162

VS today

nuAQ3WF.jpg

Sorry for the small map...

So what exactly is the change?

Its a fix for sortie exterminate really but it's also for normal exterminate as the enemies would spawn in stupid places which causes the player to have to run around the map to find them most of the time. The fix was to make it so there would be enemies from start to finish and not all bundled up in one place.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

I don´t think this changes will affect anyone of high rank players, because you ( and me ) are killing them so fast that they don´t spawn fast enough.

My bet is if you need a bit more time to kill them you will allways have enemies spawned.

Uhh...I was running with lvl22 harpak and 2 MR0 players and 1 MR2 player... We were killing them veeery slowly.

Its a fix for sortie exterminate really but it's also for normal exterminate as the enemies would spawn in stupid places which causes the player to have to run around the map to find them most of the time. The fix was to make it so there would be enemies from start to finish and not all bundled up in one place.

Well....They didn't fix that.

This changed the enemies from spawning at the start of the level; to enemies spawning out of thin air after a couple minutes of waiting around with 90/100 enemies left. Christ almighty this is infuriating, they should just roll it back to before the Focus system's 'nerf'.