The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Augments

(PSN)supersocc11

Question

16 answers to this question

My favorite is the one for Tectonics.

Really hope the Strength mod affects how many walls you can place.

The augment text mentions 3 walls(and so did Reb during the demonstration), so I doubt it. 

Just a loot mechanic that doesn't seem cool at all. My opinion of course

I feel the same way. Not to mention that you have to petrify folks to begin with XD, which has it's own hurdles.

Just a loot mechanic that doesn't seem cool at all. My opinion of course

cant believe they actually went with that.

Sure, it was voted in but come on.

He is a brawler! Add more brawler things!

Here's a quick one, if you melee kill them while in stone there's a small AOE rock explosion.

Why does all direct damage have to come from the first ability?

The stream already showed that the new rumbler is mega slow and basically just stays in one place. So this is rock effigy which limits what it does based on where it's launched.

If they really have to make rumbler be one, it should be tiny, evil, tiny and very evil, to be clear, very fast in attacks(x3 of now possible) and movement (x2) and rock throwing a lot(x4) and maybe bodies of killed. Will be a little earth demon :)

Edit: And also radioactive, proc 100%

Edited by chamelboom

The stream already showed that the new rumbler is mega slow and basically just stays in one place. So this is rock effigy which limits what it does based on where it's launched.

Well, there's noway to know if it's actually slow. They had to fit in all augment mods afterall. They probably haven't specced him for range.

The big Rumbler was kind of meh, I was imagining something like every time they kill something they receive a duration and damage boost( Lime Upshot Robot from Gaige in Bl2) or 3 instead of one.

The Rest/Rage one sounds good but I couln't see it working really on the Stream, maybe because to many mods removed for the new augments..

The 1 one looks awesome, just wondering if the clone can use powers too.