Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Bored And I Just Started To Look At De Rules And Stuff And I Found Some Funny Stuff

Azngoku

How do I get the quest for a Kubrow?

"Fetch the Kubrow Quest by slaying the mechanical four-legged pest!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

copy, photocopy or reproduce the Software, in whole or in part; provided, however, 
that you may make one (1) copy of the Game Software and the Game manual for archival purposes only;

Checkmate EULA_en 

Xah0p69.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few word preventing them from knowing what you serch in you're alone time "happy time"

When running the Software, Digital Extremes may monitor your use and play of the Software
and collect data regarding your use and play of the software in accordance with Digital Extreme’s Privacy Policy.

You gave DE PERMISSION TO DESTROY YOU'RE COMPUTER.

Digital Extremes shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind
 arising out of the game or any use of the game, including, without limitation, loss of data, 
loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages or losses. 

News to me 

The Game is operated by Digital Extremes in Canada. 

So if a friend comes over and ask can I play I am not allowed to say yes?

You may NOT share, sell, transfer, assign, or give away your Warframe account.
 If there is suspicion or proof of breach of confidentiality, your account may be deleted.

You can also delete any account you want can you?

Digital Extremes reserves all rights to terminate your account at any time and for
 any reason. If your account is deleted for whatever reason. 

Please be aware that this agreement is susceptible to change. If you continue to use the game 
or the Website, it will be assumed that you have agreed to such changes.

At the bottom of the change log -

When using our or after you voluntarily become under the ownership of DE and De are entitled to do anything to you DE wants.

Being bored at its finest. 

Isn't... Isn't Bambie a male?

This EULA is pretty much what One will see with ANY game, even the offline single player ones.  It's so One can't sue them for ANY reason (including the re-release of the Big Gold One in Warframe's case...)  Strangely, this kind of speech was used in the EULA's of games back in the single player era.  Back in the day, One was kind of forced into signing because once One opened the box, that little activation code inside made it virtually impossible to return for their money back.  It was either eat the $50 or sign over their PC at that point.

Fortunately, most developers don't abuse the power, because they only ever stand to lose from doing so.  It's mostly just there for when the servers for their online-only game shut down, because naturally, One's account and all the money One sank into it is going down with them whether or not One is ready to give it all up.

Edited by Littleman88

How do I get the quest for a Kubrow?

"Fetch the Kubrow Quest by slaying the mechanical four-legged pest!"

copy, photocopy or reproduce the Software, in whole or in part; provided, however, 
that you may make one (1) copy of the Game Software and the Game manual for archival purposes only;

Checkmate EULA_en 

Xah0p69.png

A few word preventing them from knowing what you serch in you're alone time "happy time"

When running the Software, Digital Extremes may monitor your use and play of the Software
and collect data regarding your use and play of the software in accordance with Digital Extreme’s Privacy Policy.

You gave DE PERMISSION TO DESTROY YOU'RE COMPUTER.

Digital Extremes shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind
 arising out of the game or any use of the game, including, without limitation, loss of data, 
loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages or losses. 

News to me 

The Game is operated by Digital Extremes in Canada. 

So if a friend comes over and ask can I play I am not allowed to say yes?

You may NOT share, sell, transfer, assign, or give away your Warframe account.
 If there is suspicion or proof of breach of confidentiality, your account may be deleted.

You can also delete any account you want can you?

Digital Extremes reserves all rights to terminate your account at any time and for
 any reason. If your account is deleted for whatever reason. 

Please be aware that this agreement is susceptible to change. If you continue to use the game 
or the Website, it will be assumed that you have agreed to such changes.

At the bottom of the change log -

When using our or after you voluntarily become under the ownership of DE and De are entitled to do anything to you DE wants.

Being bored at its finest. 

I already knew when I read the terms & conditions of the agreement.