Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco Clip Upgrades need fixed

aheed

Only if they don't nerf other stats :P

I love the Bronco, and I noticed that too... I even added a 19% clip size mod which didn't help at all... I can barely imagine the glorious carnage a 4-shot Bronco would unleash ಥ‿ಥ

Edited by The_Doc

Bronco needs more love. So it's confirmed that even stacking enough of them to total +50% does nothing? I'd hoped I could upgrade mine but assumed I wasn't getting a return because it was just rounding it down.

Maybe that's what's happening... but I am yet to see a clip size pistol mod with a large %. (and I don't know the % the skills grant)

The two clip limit is totally intentional. I'm fine with it. I compensate by making my reload lightning fast. It is already relatively short. Even a 50% increase in speed is significant enough to keep my output nice and steady.

Bronco Clip limit is fine. All you need is reload speed. You don't even really need much.

It is intentionally broken? Why bother allowing us to spend upgrade points in "clip" and why allow us to attach clip size mods to the weapon at all?

No. Somehow I do not think it is intentional, and I will not unless we get some Dev confirmation.

I think currently all clip upgrades are in percentages, so in order to see a difference, you would need quite a bit of additional capacity mods for there to be a noticeable difference. With all the clip capacity upgrades, plus a mod, I only have 8 rounds on my Lex, so hopefully something changes with the way the clip upgrades work.

If that was the case though, every 2% max ammo should be one more bullet for my Snipetron, and that doesn't work period. So only tangentially tied to the Bronco, but it establishes in principle that ammo mods for some weapons definitely may be broken. Has anybody actually found a 50%+ clip mod and tried this on the Bronco?

The two clip limit is totally intentional. I'm fine with it. I compensate by making my reload lightning fast. It is already relatively short. Even a 50% increase in speed is significant enough to keep my output nice and steady.

Bronco Clip limit is fine. All you need is reload speed. You don't even really need much.

If there intent is to limit the clip size they still shouldnt have upgrades that do nothing.

They should only have upgrades that do what they say they will do...

so they need to replace them or fix them.

Simple as that.