Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Proudest Moment In Warframe?

(PSN)EpicShadowPanda-

Thinking about this a bit, I think my proudest moment in Warframe might be when I received my silver skull emblem. I've done some other things I'm proud of (like challenges given to me by people), but that one was the first really significant one.

Oh mines recent. Hosted a Warframe demo to all my cousins who have not heard about Warframe. I just could not believe not one them heard about the game so I needed to fix that. Showed them the mechanics and brought them to different game play like defense, spy, exterminate etc. and next everyone's fighting for the control to take their turn. All of them were hooked!! So mission accomplished.

It's kind of a retrospective, but it's kinda the proudest moment I have had.

There I was, a fresh-faced young lad, an Excalibur of decent build in the far back Update of 7. Back in the days of Red Resource Cubes, a 'Skill Tree' leveling system and when the Grineer didn't build their own damn ships, the cheap bastards.

I was clearing out a Corpus ship of filfy Grineer when suddenly, the lights flickered. A message appeared from the Stalker, then an unknown bloke, now a personal target of mine.

I reloaded my Boltor and Aklato and prepared for the worst.

And there he was: wreathed in smoke, wielding a Braton Vandal.

It was a long and bloody fight, but eventually, I won.

On my very first meeting with the Stalker as nothing but a noob with no clue of how to do so much as even copter, I kicked his arse.