Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Pre-Ordered The Division On Xb

(XBOX)RIOTx420

After watching all the vids. and researching all the feeds I can find ,

I'd decided to per-order the division

I'm pertty excited to play the beta this Thursday and see if it's really as good as it looks

So who else on XB is going to try out the division ?

Edited by (XB1)MaDHatteR420000

Did you know people already rated the game a 5 out of 5 even though it's not out yet? Very sad

I think that rating was just from the alpha testing , so that not saying a lot ,

I'm going to judge this game harshly from the beginning , Destiny tought me one thing ... Never over hype anything

Pre-ordering from Ubisoft?

That's risky.

Indeed.

@OP

It's not the fact that pre-ordering a game itself is risky, but it's Ubisoft :/

They have a tendency to screw things up very badly.

Also, the consoles have neutered the graphics to nowhere near what we saw in the trailer last year, that isn't necessarily saying the game looks bad, it still looks beautiful but it is yet another horrible move by Ubisoft.

Indeed.

@OP

Also, the consoles have neutered the graphics to nowhere near what we saw in the trailer last year, that isn't necessarily saying the game looks bad, it still looks beautiful but it is yet another horrible move by Ubisoft.

Yep , I've found all this out already , Ubisoft isn't the best that's for sure , but there no activision ,

I know they down graded the graphics on consoles a bit , I get that

PC will look amazing thou

Yep , I've found all this out already , Ubisoft isn't the best that's for sure , but there no activision ,

I know they down graded the graphics on consoles a bit , I get that

PC will look amazing thou

It may look better but will it run better? Don't wanna repeat of well, AC Syndicate.

It may look better but will it run better? Don't wanna repeat of well, AC Syndicate.

Time will tell , I'm very excited to try the beta this week , thou I'm going in with doubt , im expecting a fail ... Just so I don't have another destiny issue with massive disappointment Edited by (XB1)MaDHatteR420000

Time will tell , I'm very excited to try the beta this week , thou I'm going in with doubt , im expecting a fail ... Just so I don't have another destiny issue with massive disappointment

Well it is nicked Destiny New York so that's the wisest idea.

Indeed.

@OP

Preordering is always risky. You're throwing money at a product and you have absolutely no idea how good or bad it is.

I'm going to wait. Let the game settle for a bit. I refuse to buy another destiny. I really hope it isn't like destiny, but at this pointing unsure.

thought that was ea.

I'll let you know after I can play the beta this weekend ,

If this is another destiny ... Gaming is over for me,

It will be a loot game thou , for all the videos I've seen it looks like a lot of fun !

I'm going to be open but very judgemental at the same time ,

I'm only asking who preordered on XB because so far I'm going in solo

The division beta is a blast !

Now it's only beta ... But this game looks promising so far ,

Probably the best cover combat system I've ever played , if you like gears of war you'll love how the division works.

Right now I'll give it an 8.5 outta 10

This is a game I will recommend.

You mean you'll recommend the beta, which lasts 3 days on pc.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

You mean you'll recommend the beta, which lasts 3 days on pc.

No the game it's self , the beta it's good enough to get me hooked , and it's a small portion of the acutial game.

Sadly not many people are able to access the beta ... So I'm just saying it's good.

Much different then warframe ... Miles better then destiny ,

This is one I think players will be happy to spend money on.