The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Choose. Jat Kittag With Crushing Ruin, War With Cleaving Whirlwind Or Scindo With Rending Crane

SuperNippleTwister

Question

I like them all.

Crushing Ruin seems great to me the only drawback is the speed between the spins

Cleaving Whirlwind seems to be then a better choice but I don't feel like continuesly spinning. Since you have to stop attacking shortly before you can use any other combo.

And Rending Crane looks me fun with the headshots and the charge attack. But the pause combo sucks and it doesn't have damage multipliers (except for the headshots ofcourse).

17 answers to this question

The main warframe where i was going to use it one is atlas.

Then you definitely want to go Jat Kittag + Crushing Ruin. 

The only issue I have with that combo is that it has a couple of lengthy animations (like the "wind-up" before the spin attack) and they can leave you vulnerable to knockdown. With Atlas' passive that mitigates any chance of being knocked down.

Rending crane isn't a bad stance it's just missing multipliers and I think people underrate the head shots it can get so if you tire of the jat kitty then a heavy sword with rending crane is good, just try to build the galatine as well. But once you get tempo royal it's galatine all day everyday.

TWOO GRAKATAS

Ehh but personally War is insane with the crits it can hit, and due to it I haven't been using any other melee ever since.

The main warframe where i was going to use it one is atlas.

I honestly can't see any other melee other than Tekko that goes well with Atlas 

Then you definitely want to go Jat Kittag + Crushing Ruin. 

The only issue I have with that combo is that it has a couple of lengthy animations (like the "wind-up" before the spin attack) and they can leave you vulnerable to knockdown. With Atlas' passive that mitigates any chance of being knocked down.

Ah. Then i think i go Jat Kittag with Crushing Ruin. Maby when i have another warframe i want i take rending crane. Just because i love the barbarian look of it. Splitting skulls :)

Jat Kittag for good damage and amazing CC. War is where it gets tricky.

With Cleaving Whirlwind, you do INSANE damage. With a Chroma at 170% strength, I was 2-4 hitting level 105 gunners in the Broken Bull combo. In comparison, Tempo Royale takes a good amount longer to kill heavies, but has amazing mobility, constant knockdowns, and deals with trash mobs easier. Rending Crane I can't say much about, but it ain't Burning Wasp at least. Plus, if you crit with RC on a headshot, prepare for major damage numbers.

Overall, War is one of the best choices for overall damage, along with being visually stunning. Which stance is mainly your preference.

I am one of those players who likes slow hard hitting weapons. I find attack speed (like berserker) so weird. How can someone hit so freakin fast! And it makes it impossible to use stance combos like pause and hold

Just try it, you'll get used to it because it's easy to get use to good thing. Tempo +war +bezerker +fury = blazing whirliwnd of death, not only it's badass but it's safe and powerful. I would rather have someone pull my teeth out then go back to slow weapon : )