The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Naramon Ability?

(PSN)crankonacranky

Question

Okay so I have a question about Traumatic Redirection from the naramon tree if anybody has used it explain it to me? I have fully done all the passives on the left side so I thought I would focus on the right side now for my frames who can already stealth.

But I see this ability and it has me baffled because in wiki it says you get 3 charges of trauma at the loss of health per sec n melee hits consume a stack of trauma. So what exactly is that can anybody help me with that? Lol

7 answers to this question

Basically, you take damage over time until you melee enemies 3 times. The melee strikes are guaranteed to crit. A fair warning, you CAN die.

I do not know what the damage type is per-say but I just assume it is either finisher or toxin since it goes through your shields.

This special damage over time allows you to proc your on-damaged arcanes such as Avenger. This special damage over time does not allow you to gain energy from rage, however.

I do not have the exact percentage of mitigation needed but one can mitigate the damage down to where it deals no damage to the user.

A fun little thing to do is to use it with link to have a constant 30 tick of damage per second to your linked enemies while using blessing to give you and your teammates 99% blessing(thus, allowing you to take no damage from the effect for the duration of your blessing but your link still deals the 30 damage per second to enemies).

Basically it 'ticks' down like a continuous weapon...so 30 1/2s within a second.

Most people will skip it in favor for shadowstep but those that see the potential will exploit it just as bad as shadowstep.

Edited by Laisha

you can synergise this with on damaged arcanes and if you can out heal the damage, you can do some neat things. I have not tried it yet but i will do some playing around with it and bless/link/chroma/arcane grace/avenger and what ever else can take advantage of the trauma in any way.

just gotta finish some other passives in other schools :P

Edited by OvAeons