Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Damage Acolyte

NaniteCircuit

Question

So I was running the event mission, and unloaded over 20K damage from Absorb, as well as unloading 3 Soma P clips into the Acolyte's face, and not only did the health bar not go down, but my event counter is still 0 of 10.

Is this a bug, or is there some way to kill it that I'm not clocking?

5 answers to this question

"- Once the Acolyte is found – the hunt is on! The node will be revealed and players can deploy on this node to hunt out the Acolyte in the level and damage them.

- If enough damage is done, the Acolyte will flee, leaving behind new Mods!
- There are 5 Acolytes in total, find and hunt each of them down until they have 0 Health remaining!"

So you only do enough damage to force them to flee. To "kill" the acolytes we (as a community) need to get the health bar showing in the Star chart UI down to 0%.

Their healthbars are so monstrous they don't really budge. As time goes on, the collective damage we deal to them will lower it, but currently they're all at like 99% health, so you wouldn't really see the difference.

That being said, if you were able to force it to flee, it should've counted towards your 10 encounters. The only times it doesn't is if you didn't deal enough damage to them before they left or if they killed you.