The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Only Fight For Corpus In Invasions Now (And Suggest For You To Do The Same)

CaterHowlett16

If you're going to tell people to read all of what you wrote, at least try to break up your giant walls of text a little more. For the sake of their eyes, I can't blame anyone for skipping over most of the content.

Or if you are going to comment read the full argument and know what you are trying to argue against

Logical argument skills ftw

Dude, the Corpus are the worst faction.

The Grineer kill because they are looking for a cure. They are trying to save themselves. They kill, to survive.

The Infested don't even kill anyone. They merge people into a unified being to bring peace to the galaxy.

The Corpus on the other hand kill for money. They are greedy and nothing more. They have the least understandable motive to kill. Because of this, they can't be trusted, they have no honor, and you can never ever know what they are up too. You can always count on the motives of the Grineer and the Infested.

Dude, the Corpus are the worst faction.

The Grineer kill because they are looking for a cure. They are trying to save themselves. They kill, to survive.

The Infested don't even kill anyone. They merge people into a unified being to bring peace to the galaxy.

The Corpus on the other hand kill for money. They are greedy and nothing more. They have the least understandable motive to kill. Because of this, they can't be trusted, they have no honor, and you can never ever know what they are up too. You can always count on the motives of the Grineer and the Infested.

Yes! that what the grineer are trying to do. Vay Hek blows up relays not because he wants tenno of the face of the galaxy, but so he can "survive" and find a cure. Is that what you're getting at? Oh they are working OH so hard on that cure. That's why they spend most of their energy on cloning, making fomorians, making ships, making grineer super soldiers, (Tyl regor and his tubemen) and conquering defenseless planets like earth. IT'S ALL FOR THE CURE! It makes so much sense now! (extreme sarcasm) They may want the cure, but it's definitely not high on their priorities list. 

I don't care for the infested, they're brainless zombies and you know it. infested Alad V is proof of that. look how he acts, how he thinks.

Drop the corpus website description for two seconds. Show me a time when when a corpus guy that's not Nef Anyo or Alad V was shown to be "greedy" They make robots and sell them. That's pretty much it. Not necessarily for money. Look at what the game TELLS in the descriptions and look what it SHOWS in the missions.

Corpus are greedy, I hate them.  Grineer are violent animals, so I hate them too.  I go one or another depending of what component I need from them. But the only cause I go is true justice and peace.  I know it is an utopia, but I believe. And I do what I think it is correct.

I am with steel meridian, hexis and suda cephalon. Because I think they are "the good boys".

New Loka==> You are proud to be pure humans and you pursue me with infested???? What an HYPOCRITE sindicate!!

Red Veil ==> Bloody assasins

Perrin ==> Corrupted business men. Like politicians.

Edited by (PS4)Arion-Lightning

Hunting down all Corpus for the maiming of Valkyr may not be enough of a reason for you, it is for me. Momma Lotus also told me that they are bad bad men so into their guts my blades go. 

The corpus didn't torture Valkyr, Alad V did. Why does everyone think Alad V is the perfect representation of all corpus?

He's greedy so the rest of the corpus are greedy too. DERP! 

The corpus didn't torture Valkyr, Alad V did. Why does everyone think Alad V is the perfect representation of all corpus?

He's greedy so the rest of the corpus are greedy too. DERP! 

Considering the cultural emphasis on money, attaining position based on money, what you can provide in technological advances, and all there legal nonsense they use to claim colonies putting those who rather try to survive under corpus rule with insane amounts of regulatory fees, yes, they are greedy as fk. Alad V is their perfect representation because he embodies all the horrible things of their culture.

Didn't the Corpus like....kick him out of their club for what he did.

They kicked him out for experimenting on the Infestation, not because of the Valkyr bit. He was also selling information to the Grineer for more samples for his project which the corpus council didn't care for.

The only consequence of invasions is the reward I get, so the only significant factor in the faction I side against is the reward I get.  I do miss Corpus held Mimas and the massive Oxium Osprey Spam Survival though.  That was really handy.  I need my last ship part from Zanu-kun!

Considering the cultural emphasis on money, attaining position based on money, what you can provide in technological advances, and all there legal nonsense they use to claim colonies putting those who rather try to survive under corpus rule with insane amounts of regulatory fees, yes, they are greedy as fk. Alad V is their perfect representation because he embodies all the horrible things of their culture.

They kicked him out for experimenting on the Infestation, not because of the Valkyr bit. He was also selling information to the Grineer for more samples for his project which the corpus council didn't care for.

Hes no longer part of the "Cool Corpus Club".