Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Torment

Liquidushime

I did rescues, exterminations and sabotages rather fast, still it took 24 hours to get torment to lose 30% of health.

Now the % dropped 30 more in just half an hour.

I am sorry to disapoint ppl that think it was due to ppl aborting that got the % that low, you guys have to face reality, 24 hours to half an hour is more or less 48x faster.

Players may be fast, but you can't join a defense and then get the mod 48x faster than when ppl were doing captures.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I did rescues, exterminations and sabotages rather fast, still it took 24 hours to get torment to lose 30% of health.

Now the % dropped 30 more in just half an hour.

I am sorry to disapoint ppl that think it was due to ppl aborting that got the % that low, you guys have to face reality, 24 hours to half an hour is more or less 48x faster.

Players may be fast, but you can't join a defense and then get the mod 48x faster than when ppl were doing captures.

Acolytes spawn at the start of defense/interception. It's WAY faster than trying to find it in captures or sabotages. Sometimes I couldn't even find the room in sab/cap missions that triggers the Acolyte, or rather, I gave up trying to find it because it was taking so long.

Edited by Vilmu

Acolytes spawn at the start of defense/interception. It's WAY faster than trying to find it in captures or sabotages. Sometimes I couldn't even find the room in sab/cap missions that triggers the Acolyte, or rather, I gave up trying to find it because it was taking so long.

It's not 48x faster, not even close

You guys know there's another one who drops all the mods right? And there's an additional event that adds 3 more days after we kill the acolytes they gives all the mods by a bonus after completion, don't give up!

I really hope you are right. I did her over 125x and never saw a scope once. I'm not happy so I checked trade to just buy one and people already want 700 for this thing. This just isn't worth it anymore. Finally get on for and event and its rng based.

I got argon scope but it vanished from my inventory  please help me bring this to DE's attention so that they can give me back my copy. I spent 8 hours of my life farming for it and it dissappeared when I logged back in 2 hours later. Please DE let me have my argon scope back. That's the only reason I played the the event/tactical alert. I also talked to the regional chat moderator Telluric and he told me to send a message to support for help but I have yet to receive a reply and my argon scope copy. I would like to thank Telluric for being the nice, gentle, and kind person that he is even when everyone jokes that he is a hacker because his font color in chat is purple instead of the regular blue. Please help me it would mean a lot to me because me and my friend play this often and it is our favorite game to play. Some might say it "vanished" as if saying that I never had it, but I did get it and those 8 long hours of farming payed off and it made me happy, only to tear my heart into pieces as it either glitched or someone hacked me and took my copy of argon scope.

From your fan DE,

SleepyNoch

R.I.P. my argon scope.