Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue Something With Me.

theRCB

Boston is full of drunks who fight each other and out of towners about the red sox. Go.

Taffy is a dying candy. Go.

Halloween is an excuse teenagers use to dress @#&*tier. Go.

Superman is overrated. Supergirl is better then superman. Go.

Loki umbra is the best warframe. Go.

S.H.I.E.L.D is the best secret organization. Go.

M. night shymalans  plot twists are good. Go.

Monkey's pick paper ballots out of a hat to name movies. Go.

Dubstep is robot bleepin music. Go.

The 1970's were a better time. Go.

21 silly secrets truckers just don't want you to know. Go.

old vampires and werewolves are better then new vampire and werewolves. Go.

Mark Hamill is the best animated joker and heath ledger is the best live action joker. Go.

Squirtle squad is cooler then detective Pikachu. Go.

Pinky and the Brain was a great cartoon. Go.

(have fun arguing all those, teehee)

Edited by (XB1)xLone Arkangelx

Oh  okay, bring mag into this battle... wooooooowwww. Look mag is a very versatile frame mmm k? Almost all her abilities work at a 25% success rate in higher tier missions like T4 def wave 10. Frankly that sounds rather great to me. What's wrong with mag? Seriously...

Edit: correction a 5% success rate. Which frankly any more then that would be OP. 

I'll have you know, Mag can pull off abilities with a 100% success rate. Doesn't mean they're any good though, and this is what attracted my attention to her. She's only good against Shielded enemies, so Corpus, and otherwise, it's all just really bad CC. Like, you have her Fourth which suspends enemies in the air. Cool. But you're vulnerable to anyone out of your range. And there's nothing you can do about it. They'll be crushing you with bullets until you end up like Volt... so dead and good for nothing. So the animation for that has to change. Her third also needs a rework because it's useless against everyone except the Corpus, again. Mag needs a bit of work done to her and there is no argument that you could give that could convince ANYONE otherwise xD

Skittles is the best candy known to the world. Go.

Batman is the best Dc character. Go.

Actually I'll have you know that MnM's are the best candy known to the world. The have their own films, and cartoons and actually have multiple versions of it's self which meet the needs of any human being. Not to mention the amount of personalized shops they have around the world.

Actually batman is the worst DC character... The same rehash backstory every DC universe character uses... Or I should say super hero uses... Losing parents or loved ones, then inspired to be a hero... You can't tell me you haven't seen that anywhere else... It anything The Joker would have to be the best because he has literally next to no connections with relatives. Or at least it's a little different for how he goes about things. Also he has a sense of humor that only fits a certain audience which means he picks his friends very wisely which frankly is a good trait in my book.

We need to pressure DE into giving us excal prime and a new flounder pack.

Flounder4.gif

No. Thanks we have many fish in the game already. We have a giant fish bowl filled with fish for the dojo, we have hydroid, we have all the fish hiding in the earth tile set, we have large fish and sea creatures in the underwater tileset... I mean if we add more we might as well just change the name to fish frame which frankly isn't as appealing as war... Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

You are going to argue with this post. (Take that.)

Nope. Arguing with this post is pointless and pointless things are a waste of time. So nope.

Deez nutz. (face)

(have fun countering this one)

(still hysterical)

I'm pretty sure in order to have nuts you actually have to be male. Nice try though.

Nope. Arguing with this post is pointless and pointless things are a waste of time. So nope.

That was an argument gg, I win this thread. Yay. *shoots party streamers and balloons appear from the ceiling.

I'm pretty sure in order to have nuts you actually have to be male. Nice try though.

(Get rekt much?)

Tristana isn't the best waifu.

No she is. She's the most mysterious waifu ever. Mysterys are always something every guy ever will fall in love with. Also because I don't know how she looks, or who she is.... I can say just by knowing her name makes me want to know her.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Dank Fuel can melt Steel Memes.

Steel memes are lame, and since Dank in gamer talk means cool, awesome, or bad &#!... Then sorry that statement is wrong. Steel memes are cheesy and over used, the only effect dank fuel will have is making the steel memes... A contradiction within its self which is confusing and not funny...

Stalker and the acolytes (great band name btw) were right.

So I win?