Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Start Punishing Players More For Aborting A Mission?

Tendou_Souji

I find it a tad bit annoying that I can't complete a mission or keep drops that I actually like because of other squadmate's toxic way of quitting a mission because they don't like the drops they get from a specific target (Acolytes).  It's so unnerving to go into a session and people are just quitting left and right because they don't like what they get from farming.  Host migrations should not take rewards from those still wanting to complete a mission.

Edited by Tendou_Souji

I find it a tad bit annoying that I can't complete a mission or keep drops that I actually like because of other squadmate's toxic way of quitting a mission because they don't like the drops they get from a specific target (Acolytes).  It's so unnerving to go into a session and people are just quitting left and right because they don't like what they get from farming.

In this case its not completely the players at fault . De having 16 event mods that drop at random pretty much sealed the fate of this event and how people would play it 

Its some sort of unecessary bad Design.

DE should never make Event Stuff happen at the start of a Mission, this will always result in abort Mission crap if drops are not the wanted ones.

Alcolytes should always spawn at the Extraction, so the Mission have to be completed...

Yes, players needs to be punished because they don't want to finish the mission with you and collect the 74th Hydraulic Sights.

Did the idea ever occur in your mind that only one deserving the spanking here would be the developer who came up with an event like this?

But no, its always those 3 other players who are not playing like you want and helping you to achieve your goal.

Main point is that we need to cure the disease (Poorly planned event) instead of the symptoms (Players aborting mission to ease up grind)

In my opinion: A. Event mods should be guaranteed, like slash, puncture and impact sets (1 mod set/player) or B. should be available after the event.

The lore behind the event is good, but the event is a grindfest itself....

Edited by Dobermann92

DE needs to fix a lot of things, but this event is a pain. I mean, I don't even care about the mods, I can always buy them from another players even if they are 400 plat like that argon scope. What kills me is that the strategy, the exploit, drained 60% HP from Torment over the course of what? 6 hours? I was sleeping and didn't even got to scan the fu*ck*r, and I doubt he will be back, so now I will have an incomplete codex entry in my heart, since they are not (yet) in the codex.

Like, plz DE, make mesa come back or make the scans be 1 (cuz it seems to be they need 3).