The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loinclothes As Wearable Armors

--RV--DeadRoy

Recently we have seen new enemies wearing these (I'm specifically talking about stalker and his acolytes, maybeh there are other enemies, don't quote me on this). Although a few can be found on certain warframes (oberon, for example), I would love if we could have Loinclothes on our warframes. What are your thoughts ?

Maybe with a matching Syandana/armor as well, individual loin cloths are alright though. I agree, I definitely want to see something of the sorts, closer to Stalker's new model as well: cloth going down both the torso and back.

Edited by LazerSkink

I'll go ahead and hijack this thread to ask:

Why the hell haven't we seen more Warframes with the extra AUXILIARY attachment slot, like Valkyr and Nekros? Put cloths there...as well as things like Trinity's skirt, Nezha's headbands and any attachment bits players could potentially wish to REMOVE or REPLACE sometimes.

Why is this still not a thing? Right?

I've been thinking about something like this for a while. Saryn's premium skin, especially. Like volt's arm bits, more frames should come with parts that are removable. Saryn's flower being removeable will finally let me color it differently and have a nice bloom, and really oberon just looks better without the crotchcloth. Though if I could I'd put rhino's codpiece on every frame

I would totally dig some loincloth action as an accessory and the option to actually remove some of the already replaceable armor pieces from some frames as well as other frames who don't have that option. Would totally dig a loincloth like the one the Stalker has. 

Hell more auxiliary accessories would be awesome for the normal frames and primes. But...more deluxe skins would also be nice.

#FashionFrame.