The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Wobble Around When Reloading Now?

superbot34

This is a VERY silly choice to make your characters like, "follow" the reload now. It's ugly and it makes our character shake and wobble a bit when reloading. People who don't have a "feel" for the game won't care at all about this, and just ignore it but for someone like me that likes things by how they look, having to reload a nice gun but my character moves back and forth while doing so now is just....so off-putting. 

please change this very unnecessary change back to your character not moving back and forth when reloading. 

Edited by superbot34

I don't recall any wobbling. Any chance you can post a video of it?

even a friend that hasn't seen much of this game was like "ewww" when i pointed it out to him. before, your character would stay facing forward when reloading. Now, your shoulders move back and forth for no reason and in full 3rd person your character kinda shakes as a result. it's VERY ugly. 

i need to stress that it's sorta subtle, so players who don't focus on reloading animations or character animations too much won't notice or care. but if you watch the video i posted you can see how my valkyr's upper body moves back and forth for no reason when reloading, that shouldn't happen. It also causes you to swing your weapon around a little. 

Edited by superbot34

i figured i was the minority. DE keep ruining things over and over for me and nobody cares because the issues or bugs only happen to people who are deeply invested into the game like me. when my character swings around like a monkey the gun i'm using dosn't feel as good to use.