Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Has Been Months, Where Are Our Lens Fixes?

CptKornflake

It takes a day and a bit to hotfix the event so people can't quit anymore, yet lenses still don't gain affinity from the actions of your whole squad.

Lenses put on Valkyr, Wukong, and Ivara don't gain affinity from their weapon powers, and on a side note the new mods don't work for the weapon powers either.

People have come up with separate ways of farming affinity for themselves but for people who are not fortunate enough to have good CC frames or enough lenses to spare this can cause quite a headache. Not to mention people who have put lenses on Valkyr, Ivara, and Wukong are at a severe disadvantage even if they can kill as many people with their powers.

For anyone who is curious: THESE ARE BUGS, NOT FEATURES!

Update 18 came out December 3rd and these issues and many other major ones are still not fixed. I know soon™ is the joke and everyone thinks it's hilarious but don't you think major issues like this should take priority over replacing alloy plates in the void?

As a community I would like to see your thoughts as I have shared mine and I have some questions for you all:

What major bugs would you like to see fixed?

How would you prioritize bug fixes?

What are the most important things you would want to maintain in this game?

How long do you think a reasonable time is for bug fixes?

Not sure what you mean with valkyr? I tried a lens on her and get focus for hysteria kills?

Focus goes 50/50 to the weapon and frame, abilities like Hysteria, Primal Fury, Exalted Blade and Artemis Bow equip an hidden weapon that "steals" 50% of your focus. In short, don't put lenses on the frames with those abilities, or alternatively, don't use those abilities to kill, use a weapon with a lens on and you're set, 100% focus gained.

As for OP, they're working on shared focus with a new buff pickup that drops from enemies, a new system takes time to implement in the game.

Focus goes 50/50 to the weapon and frame, abilities like Hysteria, Primal Fury, Exalted Blade and Artemis Bow equip an hidden weapon that "steals" 50% of your focus. In short, don't put lenses on the frames with those abilities, or alternatively, don't use those abilities to kill, use a weapon with a lens on and you're set, 100% focus gained.

As for OP, they're working on shared focus with a new buff pickup that drops from enemies, a new system takes time to implement in the game.

Ah, I see, thank you.

Bit of an exaggeration there buddy, it's barely under 2 months and they are most likely looking towards a permanent fix to the problems you listed, be patient, I'd rather they think of a good fix that permanently solves the issue instead of quickly putting an idea together and shipping some garbage excuse for a fix.

Sorry no, im not taking any of this garbage. it was implemented super broken fully intentionally, with NO introduction how things worked, let alone showed us skill trees to make an educated decision, but still made the money with the plat involved

then they NUKED the living excrements out of stealth and broke exterminates for over a month, INSTANTLY(!), everything in this game, including this latest event eats hotfix nerfs within seconds pretty much, but "buffs" or helpful fixes suddenly need 2 months or more? (remember how this archwing handle couldnt drop for 3 months?) and this is by far not an isolated incident, whiteknighting such things helps nobody

OP has every right to call out such things and question it and demand answers