Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Mkdonald's Can I Take Your Order?

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

I'll have 1 balut. What do you mean you don't have any? Yes...its the duck egg with the chick inside that you see in Fear Factor. Make it medium so the fluids inside is like a soup. Make it 18 so I can give to all my warframe new recruits.

Thanks. Reached in the bag, cracked the top of the egg with a plastic spoon, sees the chick embryo and suddenly  SHOOTS OUT an exorcist size vomit at MK!

So sorry! Just give me mc chicken feet instead. Takes a bite of the rubbery skin, and SHOOTS Off another exorcist size vomit at MK!

I'll just take a... MK throws me out from his joint and left me crying on the sidewalk.

I'll have 1 balut. What do you mean you don't have any? Yes...its the duck egg with the chick inside that you see in Fear Factor. Make it medium so the fluids inside is like a soup. Make it 18 so I can give to all my warframe new recruits.

Thanks. Reached in the bag, cracked the top of the egg with a plastic spoon, sees the chick embryo and suddenly  SHOOTS OUT an exorcist size vomit at MK!

So sorry! Just give me mc chicken feet instead. Takes a bite of the rubbery skin, and SHOOTS Off another exorcist size vomit at MK!

I'll just take a... MK throws me out from his joint and left me crying on the sidewalk.

.....with all of the other sick costumers that actually ate the food.

Did someone order a salad!!?

i.imgur.com/hSOUr1e.png

i.imgur.com/hSOUr1e.png

i.imgur.com/hSOUr1e.png

I need a double cheesburger and hold the lettuce.

Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun.

We be up in this drive thru order for two.

I gots a craving for a number 9 like my shoe.

We need some chicken up here, in this dizzle.

For rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzle.

Doctor Pepper my brother and another for your mother.

Double double super size and don't forget the FRIES!

Y'know,

It'd be really mean if someone took you out for kfc in your birthday and then when you order your chicken and then take a sizable bite into it, and realize that it's actually the raisins from from that porridge that grandpa spat out earlier  which was then collected then carefully inserted inside a thin layer of fried chicken skin.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

*sntaches it out of your hand and shoves it back into me* No, sorry we stopped selling those when we got complaints from customers seeing ghosts.

Hard luck man *takes mk's soul again* I already ordered what I wanted so I'm outta here *flys into the distance, leaving a hole in the ceiling*

Wait a minute.... *flys back down to macdonalds leaving ANOTHER hole in the ceiling* can I have some fries too?

Hard luck man *takes mk's soul again* I already ordered what I wanted so I'm outta here *flys into the distance, leaving a hole in the ceiling*

Wait a minute.... *flys back down to macdonalds leaving ANOTHER hole in the ceiling* can I have some fries too?

*the souls flies back to me and wont leave me again* You never paid..... Would you like some fries with that sal.....actually nevermind that joke is terrible.

Can i get like 60 packs of ketchup and an empty cup? Thanks.

*pours ketchup into cup and drinks it in front of you*

Iv'e seen worse in here, you should see what hydroid does in the break room.

Also its not McDonalds its MKDonalds.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ *flipping table in anger*

Screaming: 'Where is my order? Do you want me to die of starvation? I should go to TFFK (Tenno's Fried Feral Kubrow) because your restaurant is just..wow... at least TFFK serves its customers! Taste or not... i get somethig between my teeth!'

Edited by -Blaze-

Are you asking me to eat da poo poo? It isn't like mcdonalds has anything else. I guess the next thing you will be asking me is "would you like an apple pie with that?" Oh wait I hear a ding, fries are done. So, I gotta run.

who here actually remembers eat da poo poo?

Edited by Legionofone

Did you say costumers like in cosplayer? I'm actually in my scrubs uniform with a pretty flower print. Oh, you meant customers?

Grizzly exiting the door sees me and points and says "Weak stomach?"

(customers) *How did I ever get to own a restaurant and how am I still in business!!? Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

I think its because my competitions even worse... *there is a Burger Hek right next door*

Walks into Burger Hek, orders the same thing. Cracks open the balut egg and shoots off an exorcist size vomit at Vay Hek. 
honk002exorcistthis.jpg
Baaaaaaaarrrrfffffbleeccch! 
[size=1](Disclaimer) Member don't suffer from bulimia or any other eating disorders. Vomit reference is only a parody and member advocates for healthy eating diet and regular exercise.[/size]