The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You

Bronqiaa

I just want to say thank you Digital Extremes for everything. You have one of the best games out there, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. If there is anything I can do for DE, I will be happy to do it. So once again thank you to all of the staff at Digital Extremes.

Yeah I think you should play more and up your standards, there is so much wrong with this product and has been from the start pretty much.....

There are times I agree DE gets shafted for bs reasons (like events being "too hard" or baro not deliver super OP gear) but there is plenty of reason to not praise DE's name.

Yeah I think you should play more and up your standards, there is so much wrong with this product and has been from the start pretty much.....

There are times I agree DE gets shafted for bs reasons (like events being "too hard" or baro not deliver super OP gear) but there is plenty of reason to not praise DE's name.

Let's not forget this game is still beautiful and complex. It is rich with varied content even though we as players get stuck in our ruts concerning gameplay. DE is also more responsive than most developers I have observed and as much crud as we give them, they still keep trucking along.

Indeed, there are places the game could be improved but I am thankful nonetheless.

Let's not forget this game is still beautiful and complex. It is rich with varied content even though we as players get stuck in our ruts concerning gameplay. DE is also more responsive than most developers I have observed and as much crud as we give them, they still keep trucking along.

Indeed, there are places the game could be improved but I am thankful nonetheless.

I dont see where this game is any more beautiful or complex then any other game out there tbh.

Do you HAVE to do this in somebody else's thread? You couldn't save this for the many others that share your sentiments? You gotta be a dark cloud? Come on, man. If you see somebody enjoying it, let them enjoy.

There is a thing that you can do OP.

Go and criticise every bad thing in the game.

Too grindy?? criticise it

Bug?? make a rant about it, 

You just broken the difficulty?? 10k words post about balance.

Plat prices too high?? ask for boycott.

No srsly, that helps improve the game, "thank you" doesnt.

Edited by Davoodoo

No srsly, that helps improve the game, "thank you" doesnt.

Yes and with all effort of spelling out the word "srsly" you certainly set the gold-standard for initiative and follow-through. 

This thread isn't about improving the game it's about appreciating what it is and what it is going to be with time as it always has been. You clearly missed the point entirely and that's your fault, not OP's.

Thanks DE.

If there is anything I can do for DE, I will be happy to do it.

This thread isn't about improving the game it's about appreciating what it is and what it is going to be with time as it always has been. You clearly missed the point entirely and that's your fault, not OP's.

Unless you think that improving the game doesnt help de.