The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Incredibly Lost

Mrdrboi

Question

I decided to reinstall Warframe I havent play it in nearly a year and I feel super lost. I dont know what missions I should be doing to be progressing the game in any way. I have Mercury,Mars,Earth and Venus unlocked as planets that I can do missions on. But I dont know where I should be going to do anything.

Any help would be most appreciated.  

10 answers to this question

I'd say get your starchart unlocked first, then if an alert comes up, you won't be relying on a Taxi.  once you've done that, give the Natah and Second Dream quests a run so you can catch up on the story, which is way more than what it was a year ago. along the way, you could also pick up some new weapons as well.

after that, it's all up to you. maybe when you feel confident enough, you can try the Sorties for some decent-ish rewards.

First of all, welcome back to the game! I'm sure a lot of things are very confusing. You can always search for or make threads here on the forums if you are confused about something, check the Warframe wiki ( www.warframe.wikia.com ) or ask questions in-game! If you're interested, you can always hit me up with a private message in-game if you need help with a mission or an answer to a question, just as an offer.

Hope you enjoy your return to the game! 

I just recently started playing again myself. Let me give you a couple things my new friends needed help with and some things i had to relearn.

1) There is a new mod slot on your warframe for mobility mods, this can be unlocked for 20plat or using an adapter. It only takes mods with the (^) siymbol

2) Work on clearing out the planets, you will need them unlocked for alerts and missions, if the mission has static on it you havent finished it yet.

3) Poke around on the Wiki, its probably one of the best ive ever seen. Check out warframes and weapons, find one you want! The Wiki is your best friend, it will help you with where you need to go and what you need to do to get the things you want.

4) Sortie is one of the end game options, it consists of three missions a day, with a reward for completing the third. It can be difficult as the enemy's are more powerful, your weapon load-outs are restricted, and on the third stage the enemy's can reach levels higher then 100.

5) "The Second Dream" Is the new quest for moving the story, and progressing your Warframe to the focus system. Refer to the wiki how to begin the second dream! Note you may need help with some of the quests if your gear isnt powerful enough. You will also need an archwing.

I just recently started playing again myself. Let me give you a couple things my new friends needed help with and some things i had to relearn.

1) There is a new mod slot on your warframe for mobility mods, this can be unlocked for 20plat or using an adapter. It only takes mods with the (^) siymbol

2) Work on clearing out the planets, you will need them unlocked for alerts and missions, if the mission has static on it you havent finished it yet.

3) Poke around on the Wiki, its probably one of the best ive ever seen. Check out warframes and weapons, find one you want! The Wiki is your best friend, it will help you with where you need to go and what you need to do to get the things you want.

4) Sortie is one of the end game options, it consists of three missions a day, with a reward for completing the third. It can be difficult as the enemy's are more powerful, your weapon load-outs are restricted, and on the third stage the enemy's can reach levels higher then 100.

5) "The Second Dream" Is the new quest for moving the story, and progressing your Warframe to the focus system. Refer to the wiki how to begin the second dream! Note you may need help with some of the quests if your gear isnt powerful enough. You will also need an archwing.

This looks pretty solid. But i'd add this, Join a clan that you know can help you in all of this. Unless you already have one, but from my experience as a recruiter from my clan, guys like you who have been inactive for a long time and just came back would have a clan who is totally abandoned. So yeah good luck with that.

Having that extra hand from a clanmate is always good.