The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question About Bailiff Eximus

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

12 answers to this question

Yes they do!

Run Mercury Spy missions, they have replaced Laser-Regulator thingies in the Spy rooms. Not every room has one, but I got the scans there with couple of runs =)

+ tripping the alarm within the spy room might increase to chance of them spawning, not sure thou.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

Yes they do!

Run Mercury Spy missions, they have replaced Laser-Regulator thingies in the Spy rooms. Not every room has one, but I got the scans there with couple of runs =)

+ tripping the alarm within the spy room might increase to chance of them spawning, not sure thou.

the normal spy or the event one?

Hello, just offering another point of confirmation. The Bailiff can indeed spawn as an eximus (Arson or Life Leech) in the Spy Rooms of Operation: Shadow Debt in Mercury. It took me about 15 runs, which wasn't too bad - spent some time capping Simaris scans and got some focus on the side. The "identified" rewards can be stacks of 5 rank 5 Rare Fusion Cores, so that was very nice too.

Here's two pics of the two rooms I found them in (miraculously, in the same run), sorry for Steam's potato quality:

xbVPC9Y.jpg

wR2iWAu.jpg

Uhm, thanks!

Anyone else can share the rooms where it was found? I'm having a hard time, after 30 runs have still to find one!

The Spy vault with the conveyors and magnetic barriers everywhere, if you sneak around to the back, there's a small area with several (usually) Eximus units.

I lucked out, found a single Bailiff Eximus, and managed to get a stealth bonus and Cross-Matrix Widget trigger for three scans off a single enemy.