Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies 30+ Yrs

CheriKira

Guest NinjaFresh007

Welcome to WarFrame.

You aren't old until society considers you a senior citizen (and you get that discount!).

In the USA it is around 65 now (used to be 55 but changed because reasons) though most places still honor the old 55 discount mark.

Hello and welcome to Warframe! Glad to see that there are other women playing this game.  Like you, I also play this game with my husband.  Not sure if our play time overlap since you're in UK and I'm in Asia, but feel free to add me to your friends list if you ever need help or just want to chat with another woman.  Hope you and your husband have fun together. :) 

Edited by xiaodenden

Hello and welcome! Good luck in finding friends to play with. Although I'm from the early 20s crowd, its great to see that Warframe appeals to all age groups. 65 that is AWESOME! I've also thought that Warframe was for mature players, but its also not uncommon to see minors playing the game. 

Have fun!

Hello and welcome to Warframe! Glad to see that there are other women playing this game.  Like you, I also play this game with my husband.  Not sure if our play time overlap since you're in UK and I'm in Asia, but feel free to add me to your friends list if you ever need help or just want to chat with another woman.  Hope you and your husband have fun together. :) 

Sent you in game invite!  Thank you :)  It is cool playing with the hubby and friends.

You're all very welcome to add me, just was curious how many ladies around my age were about but I do love playing the game with everyone don't get me wrong.