Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enhancements Purchasable Directly From The Market?

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

You did not need to open another thread, as this is already being discussed in your last. Plain and simple, adding end game rewards to the market would ruin the game. Pay to win is not the aim for WF, Otherwise you'd be seeing discounts on Prime weapons/ Frames in the market.

Try the trading forums, less spamming and people can be quiet a bit more understanding.

Frames, weapons, potato's, stuff like those are purchasable. Everything else you can only get from farming or trading like Primes, mods, arcanes, and some event/special weapons.

And do you really need to makes two of these?

Tenno'd (Somewhat)

Edited by Brahki

You did not need to open another thread, as this is already being discussed in your last. Plain and simple, adding end game rewards to the market would ruin the game. Pay to win is not the aim for WF, Otherwise you'd be seeing discounts on Prime weapons/ Frames in the market.

Try the trading forums, less spamming and people can be quiet a bit more understanding.

Tenno'd (Somewhat)

I had a look and these downtrodden traders want the paltry sum of 300p per arcane energize times ten for three thousand platinum ?

I dislike price gouging

I had a look and these downtrodden traders want the paltry sum of 300p per arcane energize times ten for three thousand platinum ?

I dislike price gouging

There are always going to be people overasking for anything they can manage to trade, the trick is to just keep looking, or put up a thread asking and wait for someone else to come and offer. No matter how bad pricing may seem to some, it will not justify ruining the game to make getting something easier.

Bad idea. If arcane were available in the market. This would become pay to play. Warframe isn't that.

nope

every important game  item is available either for platinum i.e. pay to get a prime warframe or a prime weapon

i.e. those wanting a bolter prime have two choices either buy it with platinum or obtain it in game by doing missions

This provides a balance to avoid price gouging by resellers of an item

want a greater lens? buy it from market or farm in game for the components to obtain it

want a trinity prime? buy it from market or farm in game for the components to obtain it

want a ash prime?    buy it from market or farm in game for the components to obtain it

2 choices for these items

Now if there were a needed game item(non cosmetic) only obtainable by buying with platinum then its game breaking pay to win or P2W

What we have here is the REVERSE

A needed in game item obtainable ONLY by grinding and since its rare its a haven for price gouging from in game resellers.

When a better balance is for Digital Extreme to provide TWO options to get these like they do with the rest of the non cosmetic in game items

Want it free? then farm and pray to RNGeezus

Want to support Digital Extremes and avoid the farm? pay it with platinum.

The best balance is haveing both options open to obtain an item.