Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Even With The Buffs To Strun Wraith

ss4chris

Pretty effective to me. This was before Laser Sight and the current buffs. It has a tighter spread then most any shotgun except the Vaykor Hek, and at 100% status shreds armor, along with stunning them. The 100% status means each and every pellet procs either IPS, Corrosive, or Fire. Combine with a Chroma and enjoy two shotting level 120 Gunners.

The reload time, absolutely, kills any chance of me ever picking this weapon over the other shotguns that do, remotely, the same amount of damage.

What builds are u guys using? I personally have no problem with the Strun Wraith running a 40+ min Ceres survival running P. Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Seeking Fury ( slight reload buff + punch through with 100% status is amazing) Shell Shock, Blaze, Toxic Barrage, Frigid Blast, and other shotgun reload mod. That gets reload down to a bit over 2 secs for full reload (2.6 ish at work so don't quote me ) and as long as u reload any time ur not shooting u should never have any issues. Remember Strun Wraith is suppose to be a status weapon, not chart topping DPS

it doesnt feel like it holds a candle to the santi tigris or the hek syndicate. Am I the only one who thinks this? Tried it today with the buffs. still doesnt feel strong ever since it got changed since dmg 2.0.

That's because it's not a MR 12 weapon, was given pretty much free, and no syndicate proc. It's fine for where it is, dollar says you're just modded wrong

That's because it's not a MR 12 weapon, was given pretty much free, and no syndicate proc. It's fine for where it is, dollar says you're just modded wrong

it's true that there's no mr requirement, BUT it was first a timed exclusive, it appeared again 2-ish years later and is only now available to farm, with 1 chance at a part each day on a late game mission type and it will disappear for some time after this season ends, so don't you say it doesn't need to be stronger because it doesn't have a mr requirement