The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artificer & Neurodes

bugnug23

Question

On the 3rd Alad V mobile defense mission Artificers seem to be dropping neurodes like crazy (not complaining, ecstatic actually). Is this just because of the event coz the codex has them as dropping orokin cells not neurodes although i've gotten a couple of them too.

6 answers to this question

This is different. They can drop orokin cells by dying. But, the earth tileset also allows them to drop neurodes if they die, meaning their droptable includes orokin cells once they die, yet they also die on earth, meaning they also have a chance to drop a neurode.

This is different. They can drop orokin cells by dying. But, the earth tileset also allows them to drop neurodes if they die, meaning their droptable includes orokin cells once they die, yet they also die on earth, meaning they also have a chance to drop a neurode.

ah ok that explains it...

U are late , people who wanted to exploit it, already did xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

when this event started i had 3 and literally had to keep going to the moon to get more! neurodes was such a pain to me before, now i have over a 100 and even now each run nets me 5 - 12 neurodes. I am happy as larry

ah ok that explains it...

when this event started i had 3 and literally had to keep going to the moon to get more! neurodes was such a pain to me before, now i have over a 100 and even now each run nets me 5 - 12 neurodes. I am happy as larry

Same here! :D got 40 per run with my Nekros on solo. Now they just need to do the same for Neural Sensors :D

Same here! :D got 40 per run with my Nekros on solo. Now they just need to do the same for Neural Sensors :D

lol dont have a nekros or the tentacle guy yet.... 40 per run wow. yeah i kept doing the 4th md but never gave me any neural sensors