The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Clan Event Is It Total?

ss4chris

Question

10 answers to this question

Every clan member's Personal highest score summed up will give you the clan score. Go to the leaderboards for the event and select clan (personal). All member's highest score will be listed there. Add it all up and then you have your clan's score.

Every clan member's Personal highest score summed up will give you the clan score. Go to the leaderboards for the event and select clan (personal). All member's highest score will be listed there. Add it all up and then you have your clan's score.

hmm, so I have to make it to 100 as I am the only person in my clan. Anyone know how doable that is. I haven't played it yet.

So probably not going to solo it then. :)

Yeah this event isn't hard...it's cheap. They did well by making quasi interesting enemies to fight then decided to give them all hyper armor and cut your energy to 50...how is this even remotely "fair." If you haven't farmed all the efficiency mods you can hardly even use your warframe.

This event could have been positive but they ruined it with making their arbitrary difficulty slider even more arbitrary.

Yes I'm mad.