The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misery Strategy

ReaperSticks

Question

So this is my strategy and it works pretty well.

- Blessing Trin (Surviability) 

- Bastille Vauban (with max range and minimum energy costs so you can cover a huge swath of ground, i find him more useful than frost if your bastilles are big enough)

- Ivara ( Gotta get that double loot from misery, plus you can sleep him with sleep arrows and invis bubble on alad)

- Damage Frame (any will do i prefer mirage + synoid simulor)

What do you guys think?

10 answers to this question

Mag using crush locks down the map meaning acolytes, Misery, etc. stay in one spot. This means that they are easier to remove systematically, they don't constantly aggro players and/or Alad V, and the runs are incredibly reduced stress environments. Build Mag for range, power, and efficiency. 

Concerning OP- Blessing Trinity can work, but a Hybrid spec (or EV for those who really want it) can work easily as well with a decent Vauban or with the Mag I mention above. 

Most successful group I've had was:

Trinity (max Efficiency, ~150% Duration, ~160% Range, Vamp Leech) - heals party, provides Overshield, provides energy

Frost (max Efficiency, Duration and Range, Zenurik) - freezes everything with Avalanche

Nova (max Efficiency, Duration and Strength) - weakens/slows enemies with MP, nukes Misery summon spawns with AMD

4th slot whatever (Ivara for farm? Mirage with Simulor?)

everyone seems obsessed with stacked groups.   Ive only had two groups fail so far, and none of the groups were stacked.  Several random groups made 3 rewards easily.   Most bail after 1 round.

Ive had good success with rhinoobin, neznoobin, mag (spam cheap #2..), banshee (mark everything for faster kills!),  and someone joined (not me) with a slow nova that managed it even with the 50 power.   I may have tried other frames, but those for sure did fine.  

with focus, you regen power so fast... 50 power takes 13 second to refill and with globes all over...  you don't need trin for *that* (she has other valid uses, but power isn't as big a deal).  

careless frosts are annoying.   As often as not theres a shield we can't shoot thru in the way in the chaos.  Good frosts make "sanctuaries" for people to recover if they get roflstomped but managed to survive it and need a moment to heal up.

Get you allies up if they go down.  Kill the trash efficiently with whatever means.   Tag team the acolyte.   Works every time, with most any seasoned group of players.

Edited by jonnin