The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno's True Duty

RadriarTheGodKing

You all want to kill who not only could manipulate the technocyte, but also build new things with warframe tech, was saved by the community not too long ago and helped us in the second dream?

How about having him work for us? He's an A******, yes, but just think what things he could build for us. I'd have him fiddle with some prime junk I find in the void so that I could see him come up with a way to enhance my aleady lethal firearms. Besides, I think he's on our side now.

He was ditched by the corpus and cured from the infestation. All he has left is us, and sincerely, I'd love seeing him as the leader of the perrin sequence, or just a tenno ally.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

A Tenno's true duty depends on the Tenno. Some it is a "sense of loyalty" to a certain Sentient who could have prevented certain problems if her "connections" actually exist. Others is to the almighty profit (Gotta give to yourself before giving to the void). Then you got the people who wanna watch the galaxy burn and have all the campfire goodies ready for such an occasion. Now you will find many who juggle between or merge with any of these basic duties, but I tend to follow the last two. I mean the relays blew up so pretty and DE made the classic blunder of making the Villains more likable than the heroes.

As for killing Alad....I would rather force him to help us find Valkyr Prime and then let the Prime version judge him for his crimes against the normal Valkyr. If she decides to spare him or gut him, I have no qualms about either path.

Let's kill Lotus instead, you know you want it.

Breaking the law, breaking the law ©

I agree because I honestly don't trust Lotus. Even if she does have reverse mommy issues. She is unstable with multiple personalities and who knows if she will snap back to her TRUE SELF! a Tenno KILLER!

You all want to kill who not only could manipulate the technocyte, but also build new things with warframe tech, was saved by the community not too long ago and helped us in the second dream?

How about having him work for us? He's an A******, yes, but just think what things he could build for us. I'd have him fiddle with some prime junk I find in the void so that I could see him come up with a way to enhance my aleady lethal firearms. Besides, I think he's on our side now.

He was ditched by the corpus and cured from the infestation. All he has left is us, and sincerely, I'd love seeing him as the leader of the perrin sequence, or just a tenno ally.

Can we finally take out Natah, (yes natah, I dont trust Lotus at all) and have Alad rule King!?

He could treat Lotus' infertility!

and open her up to nolonger having reverse mommy issues and see she can kill us again