Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Uses For The Shadow Debt Mods

Riot_Inducer

Alright, everyone is breaking out the calculators figuring out the optimal way to fit argon scope and bladed rounds into ever sniper and bow, but there are a lot more mods that got added. What are the most fun uses you've found for the rest of these mods?

For myself I am enjoying a newfound appreciation for my Akstilletos with Pressurized Magazine. Their fast reload and small magazine size makes them perfect for keeping a constant rate of fire buff up. I always liked them but they collected dust in my arsenal for a long while, so happy I have a niche for them now. 

Are any of the mods even that worth it? It seems a little silly for them to get a small buff for just a few seconds...

It all depends how often you can proc them. Argon Scope on the Synoid Simulor might as well be a permanent buff. The soma can proc it very often as well.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Soma P. I put Argon Scope, Bladed Rounds, Speed Trigger, Heavy Cal, Spring Loaded Chamber, Serration, Point Strike and Vital Sense on. 

Great fun for low to mid level missions(haven't tested it above lvl 25ish enemies) even if it is really a terrible build.

I might just have been trying to see what kind of abomination I could make out of the new mods.

I would have done a hilarious fire rate Dex Furis build but RNGesus denied me a Pressurized Magazine. 

Blood Rush + Body Count on the fist weapon Tekko.

Wow. Tore those Grineer a new one of yesterday's final Sorite mission (Interception).

Didn't even have to camp my point (with pubs), just ran around with them equipped, built up my combo super fast and insta killed most enemies in a few hits.

Body parts and red crits everywhere! So fun.

I've been playing around with replacing Vile Acceleration with Spring Loaded chamber on the weapons that really benefit from tons of firerate (Quanta mostly). I reload every four seconds anyway out of habit and I get to keep that last little bit of damage. Reading the wiki now I'm thinking I would be better trading my speed trigger for this and keeping the Vile. Gonna need to test more. 

Besides that I've found great love for anything with good reach or multi strike paired with body count.

My question is what if the stars align and blood rush (if I'm correct) has a 3.5 multilayer true steal/punishment Naramon deadly intent(30% at max) and arcane avenger were all together on Tekko

Idk if this was on a Stream or prime time (don't have time to watch) but what crit chance would it be

Edited by (PS4)NinjaTortoise201

only body count and blood rush so far are worth it....especially body count at that..since other warframe abilities benefits from it

other mods like aim and get crit chance or crit dmg i rather use elemental mod or other event mods for consistent dmg..

unless they change something in the future and these new event mods will become viable

then again i dont aim all the time unless i use bow or sniper :S

Dex dakra slide build, with a rank 6 blood rush I'm getting guaranteed red crits from 2x combo multiplier and upwards for around 61k damage minimum, at rank 8 blood rush you would only need a 1.5 combo multi. The reason I'm not using boltace is lack of mod space for primed reach.

I use Blood Rush and Maiming Strike on certain melee weapons. But I don't use Blood Rush cuz I feel like the extra slot is wasted and back before Body Count existed, I can reach 100+ combo hits with ease and also, I use often switch weapons often.

Argon Scope is good on weapons with low crit. I added it on my Tiberon cuz it got a very low crit and with its high accuracy (ridiculously tight burst spread), I can hit a headshot easily. I also use it on Rakta Cernos in order to reach 100% crit.