The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend Messed Up, Help Wanted!

BradTRN

Question

My comrade,

I will tell his name to thee who will help a fellow comrade,

sold his Broken War on accident to get a weapon slot. Only until recently did we find out that the only way for him to get the War was to craft it using the Broken War and the blueprint from Shadow Stalker. I have decided that I will make this post in hopes that the great Warframe community would be kind enough to help a comrade like him out and gift a "Hunhow's Gift Bundle" to him.

So, now I ask, "Who is the kind soul that will help my friend?

9 answers to this question

Another way to get Broken War is my killing or making the Shadow Stalker flee. These are his drops. Mod Drops: Heavy Impact, Molten Impact, Energy Channel, Fusion Core, Intensify, and Blind Justice. Other Drops: Dread Blueprint, Despair Blueprint, Hate Blueprint, War Blueprint, Orokin Cell, Stalker Sigil, Scimitar Engine Blueprint, Broken War Blueprint, and Leaf Red Pigment.

if it hasnt been 24hours broken war can be restored just contact the support and they will undo the sale.

it will take a lot to find someone that wants to gift you the bundle as many many others are also in need and if i had that much money i would gift it to friends or players in my clan before going for a complete stranger 

Don't ask for gift things worth 50$ from strangers. That is borderline rude.To earn 650 plat in game by farming you need maybe even weeks, for some ppl months. Some people work very hard to earn their plat, and you just say "gimme". Don't. Better tech your friend to use his brain and be careful of what he's selling. And war is by no means necessity, I have it and use scindo prime over it. 

Thank you all for the comments, sadly it has been more than weeks ago that he made his mistake, but I'll ask him to contact support just in case it is possible for them to fix his mishap. 

Don't ask for gift things worth 50$ from strangers. That is borderline rude.To earn 650 plat in game by farming you need maybe even weeks, for some ppl months. Some people work very hard to earn their plat, and you just say "gimme". Don't. Better tech your friend to use his brain and be careful of what he's selling. And war is by no means necessity, I have it and use scindo prime over it. 

Yes, I can see how it would be rude to ask strangers to gift my friend a bundle worth the amount of money it is. I didn't outright say that anyone had to gift my friend the bundle. I'm not forcing the Warframe community to bow down to me and give me all their plat, no guns are being aimed here, etc.

Still, thanks anyway. Enjoy yourselves and Warframe.