The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Problem With The Flow Mod...

yarash2110

I got a flow mod on one of my frames and i noticed this: flow 1 you start with 50 energy, also with flow 2 and even a maxed out one you start with 50 energy, so i need to collect 500 energy? I think the mod should increase your energy in the beginning of the game, so it will be like 50% or 25% or something... Leave your opinion in the comments

Flow is there for player who use the Energy wisely (saving it up until you actually need it). Vauban is one example of a energy conservative in Endless Defense. Saves energy on first few waves, then floods down Teslas on harder waves so that it just prevents the enemies from getting close to the Cyropod... also using Vortex to take out a giant group of Moa.

Well its easy to find energy and save it in defense but of its a high level extermination? And also, this is what the mod is for, increasing your energy, and its not for going and searching for tons of energy

It increases max energy capacity that you can possibly use. Have a 50% increase on your starting 200 and it goes to 300. Really useful if you use a Frame that is always using Energy (Vauban, Excalibur, Banshee, Loki [because of his stealth tactics without Shade])

That's why instead of Flow you should go with Streamline... Because Streamline makes your energy less precious, Efficiency over Max Power is all i'm saying.

While maxing out flow has its benefits, I agree that streamline is very useful. Especially if you have the energy siphon artifact. A player can start using their abilities much earlier.

I got a flow mod on one of my frames and i noticed this: flow 1 you start with 50 energy, also with flow 2 and even a maxed out one you start with 50 energy, so i need to collect 500 energy? I think the mod should increase your energy in the beginning of the game, so it will be like 50% or 25% or something... Leave your opinion in the comments

I really support this idea.  If each upgrade of Flow increased your starting energy by 25, you could get as high as 175 starting energy; that's enough to pop a couple Ultimates early on or a few minutes of spammable skills like Iron Skin, Tesla, etc.

I never have trouble finding energy...

Not all of us have the same blessed luck.  I can't even find the friggin mod!

While maxing out flow has its benefits, I agree that streamline is very useful. Especially if you have the energy siphon artifact. A player can start using their abilities much earlier.

Flow increasesthe energy by 25-150 but streamline is much less effective, 25=20 100=77 50=44

Only issue I have with Flow is that it adds percentage based off of your Warframe's level 0 energy cap.  At 3 ranks, it reads "+100% max energy", but it only adds 100 energy.  This is on Volt, who has 150 at rank 30.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 150 + 100% of 150 should = 300, not 250.

Wouldn't even bat an eye if it just added a flat energy value to a Warframe.  It says "%" in it's description, though.  Thats my problem with it.

Edited by Cytobel

Only issue I have with Flow is that it adds percentage based off of your Warframe's level 0 energy cap.  At 3 ranks, it reads "+100% max energy", but it only adds 100 energy.  This is on Volt, who has 150 at rank 30.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 150 + 100% of 150 should = 300, not 250.

Wouldn't even bat an eye if it just added a flat energy value to a Warframe.  It says "%" in it's description, though.  Thats my problem with it.

What it doesn't mention, like a lot of other mods, is it's based of your base stat's from when your level 0 A.k.a. base for volt is 100 +100%= 200 so at 30 it's 150+ 100(base at level 0)=250.

Edited by SonicDoragon