Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think Level 30 Cap Will Be Raised

drebinr092

no reason to....

using potatos and Formas we can pretty much get up too 120 mod points on a weapon, thats WAY more then enough.

60, its 60 mod points on a weapon when a potato is installed. 30 without (120 would be way to much)

and I think the level cap is fine.

60, its 60 mod points on a weapon when a potato is installed. 30 without (120 would be way to much)

and how thats conflicting with what I just said? O_o

its 120 because if you polarize each mod slot to suit your layout you essentially cut your cost in half, and another way to look at it is that you double your upper limit. 

Edited by EagleRise

You didn't get it.. you can use forma to polarize the slots; effectively enabling 120 points worth of mods

Even before Forma... every weapon in the game could breeze through everything *but* high end defense; and most weapons will still be plenty for that even if they are "sub par" if you tater'ed it and put the right mods in.

now you can make them just lulzy powerful and almost every gun can rip defense a new one.

Edited by Bakim0n0

Vizoroth makes a good point. I would feel bad for all those people who rank up weapons to 30 and then sell them because they aren't their preferred weapons of choice and don't have the plat for more slots. Meaning, they would have to buy them again to level them and/or build/farm them again just to get them to level 40. That would be painstakingly frustrating.