The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki'teer Not Appearing

Rhiodise

Question

6 answers to this question

The devs have stated that he will return two weeks in a row to make up for it. 

I believe this part was for console tenno as DE would, most likely, want to keep the void trader synced on all platforms, (as in he appears at the same time, day, week on all 3 platforms) and that would no longer be the case when he comes in 7 days without the double visit to consoles.

I just hope he brings something good next time he comes on PC. And if he does it's not ridiculously priced like 700 ducats and 500k credits for 1 blue potatoe.

Or you shouldn't look at him as the guy who brings all the good stuff and instead take him as the guy that takes all your crap that you can't sell.

Edited by Grobbus

I just hope he brings something good next time he comes on PC. And if he does it's not ridiculously priced like 700 ducats and 500k credits for 1 blue potatoe.

Ridiculous price? IT'S FREE. You farm a few Loki helemts, make them , 50 ducats a piece, farm a few captures for credits and it's done. Considering the plat it would cost to BUY those items with plat, I'd say you need to rethink the cost as being pretty fair.

Ridiculous price? IT'S FREE. You farm a few Loki helemts, make them , 50 ducats a piece, farm a few captures for credits and it's done. Considering the plat it would cost to BUY those items with plat, I'd say you need to rethink the cost as being pretty fair.

Your joking right? It isn't free...go farm void for loki helmets or whatever you want, and let me know how many hours it takes you to come up with 700 ducats and 500k credits. If it takes me hours and hours to get something then in my opinion it isn't 'free'. A blue potatoe costs 20 platinum in the market. THAT'S NOTHING, I can sell 1 unranked corrupted mod in less then 5 minutes time any day of the week and buy a blue potatoe if I so desired.