Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Attachments

bradyemorin39

Right now arcane enchantments are limited to helmets and scarfs (you know what I mean). I think it would be great for the users to have full cosmetic customization enchantment options. That way shoulder, leg, and chest armor would gain utility.it would also be cool to do this with weapon attachments, skins, and possibly companion attachments. This both encourages more community envolvment in raids as well as more reasons to buy attatchments. My excalibur and dragon n combine have 10 attachments that i wear at one time and it would be cool to see more utility to these cosmetics. Only thing I would say in balenciaga is that you sold be able to stack one arcane type by throwing that one arcane type on every attachment for one loadout.

Unless arcane were also changed so that you are limited to what type of arcane you can put where and if new ones came out to further change how they work. With that many arcanes you should be powerful, especially if you maxed all those arcanes. The time (or money) it would take to max ten arcanes should entitle you to at least a little bit of op experience

The problem (and that happens already to some extent) is that you are forced to use certain helmets and certain syandanas, you can change them with the distiller but it still takes time so ppl often just pick 1 syandana to carry and they might change it to another syandana for specific warframes.

Imagine expanding that with armor, not only i would make 1 good piece of armor, but i would also only use that armor all the time.

Arcane enhacements should have a specific slot for them.

If it ever happens (the arcane armors) then i can't wait to place arcane graces and barriers all over it.

Edited by KIREEKPSO