Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 4 Voids Gives No Rewards (Screenshot).

Dreez76

This seriusly needs fixing right now, this shouldn't happen, not in a million years.

This is the highest form of void-farming and it should always gives some kind of reward.. 100%.

We farmed T4E today and a few times we ended up with NOTHING as reward, pissed of the entire

group considering that T4 keys aren't exactly falling off trees.

And if you think the 24k credits is a reward when you have hundreds of thousands or even millions

of credits, you are mistaken.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/306611821588318108/4734C738DB05AF496B14C3BFD775867FE561241B/

THESE are the rewards for T4E -  NOT credits.

• KAVASA PRIME BUCKLE
  • FORMA BP
  • ODONATA PRIME HARNESS
  • BOLTOR PRIME BARREL
  • RHINO PRIME BP
  • VECTIS PRIME RECEIVER

If i wanted Cores, i would farm Excavations.  Credits are rewarded by ANY mission.

Tower 4 missions should reward Primes and formas, nothing else mainly.

I run normal survivals on planets and get Fusion Cores and plenty of Credits as rewards, no reason why they should

be counted as possible rewards on the highest tier of voidmissions as well, that requires Keys to access.

Edited by Dreez76

Well on my search for a Vectis set T4 granted me so much r5 core packs I would get on a 1500 Hiracon run... well invested Draco farming I'd say.

Sarcasm off.

Prime parts are hard enough to come by if you dont' spend plat, they don't need worse odds of dropping then they already have.

Currently you have a chance of 1/7 to get rewarded the Prime part you are looking for when running T4, they really don't need

to lower the odds more by adding more crap.  An example of how the RNG can really screw you over, i farmed for Frost Prime daily

during his access and saw ZERO BP's drop due to all the other prime-parts and formas that is also on the table.

A friend who farmed 5 complete sets, took pity on me and donated me a set after Frost got vaulted again...

We really don't need a loot-table that kicks you in the teeth just like Destiny where players can do insanely hard missions

only to get little to no rewards.

at least it's 1/8, because there are 8 rewards - and credits ARE a reward - even if you get it every time...

and I'm sure the rewards don't have the same chance to are chosen...

please stop that whining...

if I read "t4 should reward you with formas..." I try not to vomit... - god I hate it...

The reason why you want formas is because a lot of people where using critism that "Forma drops too often" - then DE changed it..

Now everyone is whining - "Why is the drop rate of forma so low"...

"Baro just brings S#&$" - because the last two times he wasn't worth a visit!

"OMG DE what have you done? Where is Baro..:"

so I'm out - have a nice day ;)