Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire Warframe

(PSN)DEATHrocket777

Really wish I was on the design council now, because I had this idea months ago and then (like with a lot of my ideas) lost inspiration and stopped putting in effort. Had a bunch of ideas that my clanmates and I bounced around to make him a DPS/AoE/healer. The name was Koumori, which is Japanese for a certain winged rodent (bat). I think the powers we agreed on were

1: Enthrall, which would turn up to 4 enemies (at max rank) into allies for X duration

2:Swarm, where he would turn into a swarm of bats, take significantly less damage, bleed proc any enemies in the swarm, and be able to fly anywhere like Wukong's Cloud Walker

3: would've been "Mind Fog" or "Night Stalker" or something, idk, but it would've been an AoE stealth field that would stretch 20-30m and any enemies caught in it would have no idea where you were, maybe even do a fear CC

4: Blood Ritual, I wanted this to be a 20m AoE where he would hover (and still be able to move, but slowly) and suffer slash procs for the duration, meanwhile his bats would be circling all around him dealing slash procs to enemies, and their damage would restore his health and the team's health at the end of the duration.

I think stats-wise, we were thinking low shields, medium armor, high health and energy, with a passive that would leech health on finisher kills.

Really hope one of the devs sees this and uses a couple ideas. Bummed that I didn't submit it sooner or keep pushing to work on it.

Edited by (PS4)DEATHrocket777

Wtf, I can't get my picture to upload. Design's pretty close to one of the helmets I had in mind though, and the body looks great on that, who made it?

I combined some arts in photoshop on him into what I think he need to looks lik...

Isn't it going to be female?

Wukong-Ivara-Nezha-???

Normal Warframes go Male-Female-Male-Female

Primes go Male-Male-Female-Female

So this 'vampire' frame should be female.

Ivara was the last one so the next one is male, the chinaframes are not really part of the main gender rotation.