The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bit Of A Question

RedFoxRen

Question

Hi Hi ^_^ I'm newish, kind of, been playing for over 100 hours, but I'm sort of in a ruff patch, no clue what to do now, I have finally got my fave warframe, Limbo. But now I have lost direction as to what I should be doing, any help would be great ^_^

9 answers to this question

Hi Hi ^_^ I'm newish, kind of, been playing for over 100 hours, but I'm sort of in a ruff patch, no clue what to do now, I have finally got my fave warframe, Limbo. But now I have lost direction as to what I should be doing, any help would be great ^_^

try doing quests , unlock planets get gear you desire

collect plat , fusion cores nitain, do dailys , get all weapons, get all frames, level everything up , buy all accessories , play raid play archwing , play pvp, GO OUT FROM TIME TO TIME  i sometimes skip few days untill something new comes up ...hope this helps a bit idk 

Lucky for you bud, the game is, in my opinion, designed to progress at your own Pace. Take your time, Look for stuff, ask questions when you have them, and beat on. If you have any questions no one can Answer, there's Always the Warframe Wikia. Pretty much any player's guide to Tenno hood, so to speak.

Banished from General Discussion to Players helping Players' dimension.