Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interactive Critical Chance Table For Blood Rush

RaunchyGoblin

I was about to create some Blood Rush build and made this little tool to help me with it:

http://codepen.io/darsain/full/qbJoVz/

I had to deduce the whole formula from reading half a dozen wiki pages and some reports in associated reddit thread. The thing is, according to reports, Arcane Avenger adds to the base weapon crit damage even before additive mods are mixed in. This results in absolutely crazy numbers. I have no way of testing it as I don't have it on any item atm.

Can anyone confirm, or even better, give me or direct me to the full formula for calculating melee crit chance?

Current formula:

(weaponCrit * (1 + trueSteel + truePunishment) * (1 + deadlyIntent) + maimingStrike + avenger) * (1 + bloodRushEffect * multiplier)

Variables:

weaponCrit = 0.025-0.3trueSteel = 0.6truePunishment = 0.4deadlyIntent = 0.3bloodRush = 1.65avenger = 0.3maimingStrike = 0.9
Edited by darsain

interesting.....so what to the numbers actually mean? i can see that the row along the top is combo counter but what is the column....and what do the numbers mean in the table?

Hover over the bold numbers to see help tooltip. Left side is all base critical chances of current melee weapons. The numbers in the table are critical chance as a floating point, where 1 = 100%, but you can switch it to % display by clicking the checkbox in top left corner of the table.