Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will De Ever Stop Making Frames?

(PSN)CommanderC2121

League of legends is a better comparison.

They are constantly releasing new champions with the same thematic 4 skill setup as warframe.

Every now and then they remake a champion and release desirable skins with unique animations and soundbite content for old champions. It's been an Excellent money machine for them.

League of legends is a better comparison.

They are constantly releasing new champions with the same thematic 4 skill setup as warframe.

Every now and then they remake a champion and release desirable skins with unique animations and soundbite content for old champions. It's been an Excellent money machine for them.

You can't compare it to COD or Battlefield because it isnt a FPS and that isn't the goal, and about Destiny most would say Warframe is better so why are we saying it should be more like destiny? Warframe's variety is what makes it great; when they run out of ideas then yes they should stop, but just because you think "it is too many" is no reason.

No. Am worried about were they would place the warframes. As there are limited bosses on the map. They could just place behind a grind, or quest mission. At the moment am happy, but scared of unknown future grind

Just where they placed Ivara,Ash etc.

New frames = new missions,bosses,enemies, so they won't stop creating new warframes.

They won't stop, but I'm agree in the notion that they should slowing down with releasing new frames. They should focus on reworking older frames and releasing prime version more frequent. I mean, how long should I wait for Mirage Prime? :(

At some point the powers and themes will be used up. Then it will be about the design.

The Proto and Deluxe skins are a sure indicator that there can allways be more warframes.

Tennogen will help as well.

I wish that they will at least try to weave warframes into Lore soon. They can retcon the lot of them for all I care, but I want to care about what I have.

See, I get why they keep adding new frames, but I also wish they'd redirect all that effort towards creating new mission types and tilesets and factions. Adding new frames is great, but there are only so many ways you can use said frames while playing the same missions on the same tilesets against the same factions.

I really doubt that the people who work on new frames are the same people that would work on new tilesets, etc., anyway.

Avarage MOBA has like 9000 champions/heroes of whatever. So i suppose DE will just keep going.

I would worry more about where they put them. And how hard grindfest it will be.

The best solution imo is to put them into quests. So if someone want the frame, could just craft quest, and run it. Quests could have little stories in it.