The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Berserker Go After Fury?

SuperNippleTwister

Question

11 answers to this question

from my experience berserker works multiplicatively.

a berserker proc adds 30/60/90% attackspeed on top of your theoretical 1.3 (with fury) attackspeed and makes it 1.69, 2.08 or 2.47

Edited by SFTT.Lightning

If you put berserk on, I usually don't put a fury mod in. Because it would buff it attack speed and crit chance

how would it buff crit chance? I have a hard time understanding this sentence

Berserker caps at 75%, but it stacks with Fury additively. Maximum bonus speed is +105% (warframe abilities notwithstanding)

from my experience berserker works multiplicatively.

a berserker proc adds 30/60/90% attackspeed on top of your theoretical 1.3 (with fury) attackspeed and makes it 1.69, 2.08 or 2.47

So with one is it now? after fury or with fury?

It does and on some weapons I like to have both because fury helps in beserker winding up and overall speed helps in proccing and combo speed which increases fluidity and safety of build often more then raw damage. 

But with all new mods lately I often have no room for both. 

I'm using broken war as tool for exalted blade. It has both fury and berserker. Reasons:

I have spoiled strike on it, fury eliminate the windup time for critical hit to happen. The more crit I has the faster I can ejaculate waves.

Before that i has no fury because I think buff from berserker will fill the role, but no, my exalted blade hit very slow, 75% bonus is not much and I needed a long time to get that much speed. So if you are not using spoiled strike, fury can be replaced by berserker, otherwise you can see 75% max bonus is not much. One case I can think of spoiled strike w/o fury is on valkyr cause she has her 2nd to eliminate reduction from ss.

don't use the two together. if a weapon has over 15% crit, use true steel and berserker. if a weapon has under 15% crit, just put on a fury.

Unless you're running something like Body Count + Blood Rush, of course, in which case a crit build works perfectly fine on weapons with crit chances as low as 10%.